Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He obviously didn't shoot her directly and they were clearly all drunk fighting with the gun. It wasn't proven he shot the gun or that the gun was his. Also. nikka Alpo COPPED OUT to double digit bodies. Are u insane? Meg got hit with shrapnel in her feet. U would rather a fukking serial killer do less time? Black men lives aint as valuable than Megan's feet?

:dead:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Shooting a woman is ok now?
I think it’s more about severity of the two. One guy was a serial killer/drug dealer/career criminal and the other was caught in a moment then made an impulsive decision (not excusing the seriousness of it). But, people get less time for accidental murders or killing someone drunk driving. Should he do time sure but 20 plus years, no.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why I only fukk with square ass chicks like me. I hope a lot of nikkaz learned from this case,
Doubt it. More than likely it'll be "bytches ain't shyt" while they still chase after those same kind of women. Black gamer chicks get clowned for dating cacs, but the truth is they're seen as lame by a lot of black men they're attracted to. Find you a sista that wants to team up or go against you on Among Us and live a very chill life breh:wow:. I didn't need a situation like this to let me know I'm not into ratchet chicks.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
5'3, 110lbs... Breh gonna have to convert to islam asap. Or get jumped into a set.

Did anyone see him shoot the b1tch? From everything I read, nobody saw shyt.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He obviously didn't shoot her directly and they were clearly all drunk fighting with the gun. It wasn't proven he shot the gun or that the gun was his. Also. nikka Alpo COPPED OUT to double digit bodies. Are u insane? Meg got hit with shrapnel in her feet. U would rather a fukking serial killer do less time? Black men lives aint as valuable than Megan's feet?

I don't no man that into domestic violence type shyt. That's a character flaw that doesn't fly. We're men. We're not suppose to behave like that bruh. Said countless times here, an emotional male is the most dangerous thing on earth. We are logical and rational

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't no man that into domestic violence type shyt. That's a character flaw that doesn't fly. We're men. We're not suppose to behave like that bruh. Said countless times here, an emotional male is the most dangerous thing on earth. We are logical and rational
Ur clearly not rational or logical if u feel like like a serial killer with double digit bodies deserves less time than a man with an unsure case. Ur insane bruh.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur clearly not rational or logical if u feel like like a serial killer with double digit bodies deserves less time than a man with an unsure case. Ur insane bruh.

Come on bruh. Put that shyt into context. He got less years for being an informant. Cut it out