☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I understand why tory was waving the gun now.

He was gesturing :ohhh:

Thats that West Indian shyt :ohhh:

The shots went off thats why the witness thinks tory was shooting at the same time. The witness doesn't remember. This was 2 years ago. :ohhh:

@Ziggiy

GUNS-UP-4C-1.png

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That right there would be enough for me as a juror to side a certain way. There’s too many story changes amongst the other parties involved

The story now looks like Kelsey got upset Meg fukked another dude behind her back.. drunk emotions came out.. she got the gun out and Tory tried to wrestle the gun away.. maybe the gun inadvertently went off and that’s when tory was able to get it away and fire in the air to deescalate the situation and Meg last saw him holding it. Still drunk and hostile is when all 3 tried to get her back in the car but from the witness POV, they were trying to jump her and throw her back in the car

Once this is over, Tory need a tell all book

"fire it in the air to deescalate"

this aint gunsmoke breh

:dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They sorta did Budden dirty. They clipped the part of his pod where he said he sick of the trial because it's messy and he doesnt like Meg because of how she did a friend. They cut out his reason for not liking Meg, making it seem like he doesnt like her because of the trial.

Claudia Jordan/Vivica Fox and everyone jumping on him for those comments...........but he also said earlier in that same convo that he believes she was shot and hopes she gets justice for that.

Budden clapped back tho said to Vivica "This hip hop business stay out of it. Dont be mad at me because you didnt put your p*ssy broth to good use" :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State