Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When does Tory get a chance to tell his side? Aside from bits and pieces off that album about it here and there, he has been silenced about it since this happened
This ain’t law and order. Defendant would be a damn fool to take the stand

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FkdPXWIXoAE210w
That right there would be enough for me as a juror to side a certain way. There’s too many story changes amongst the other parties involved

The story now looks like Kelsey got upset Meg fukked another dude behind her back.. drunk emotions came out.. she got the gun out and Tory tried to wrestle the gun away.. maybe the gun inadvertently went off and that’s when tory was able to get it away and fire in the air to deescalate the situation and Meg last saw him holding it. Still drunk and hostile is when all 3 tried to get her back in the car but from the witness POV, they were trying to jump her and throw her back in the car

Once this is over, Tory need a tell all book

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
can anybody tell me what gun meg at got "shot" with?
No one knows, but it is believed to be Kelsey's. I sorta posted about it earlier

Another thing that was also reported by Meg's ex stylist EJ.
EJ said Kelsey packed her own bags and that he packed Megs. He put defense stuff like mace etc in Megs bag, but no gun. He doesnt know what Kelsey put in her bag. He said that Kelsey's bag was in cargo/trunk area, when they left the party/went to the party.

One of these journalist said the police report mentioned that kelsey's bag wasnt in the trunk area, but where Kelsey/Tory were sitting and opened.
So they implying that Kelsey also brought the gun there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kelsey thinks Tory shot Megan because she doesn’t want to believe that in her drunken rage SHE would have shot her best friend so because Tory was struggling with the gun and shots rang out she blames Tory (hence the texts to the bodyguard)
Yep.

Even with the worst domestic violence incidents, theres always a trigger where someone takes it too far. For example: "My partner said/did X and I apologize for doing Y"

There was NONE of that with Tory.

For Kelsey tho? She was getting her ass whooped :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Tory a fool :mjlol:
Judge said the prosecutor can ask all kinds of questions about Tory, including music, lyrics fight with August etc. One of the videos they would want to ask about it is him cutting up a horse leg. I'm like I know this nikka didnt cut up a horse leg on a video. :dahell:

39c0c3b12bea7bdeea6ca2226b84c3a2.png

This nikka got a whole ass horse leg in the display case. I was like maybe it's a cow leg. :jbhmm:
I looked at cow and horse legs and the shyt look like a horse hoof :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At this juncture i’m thinking…

Everyone except the driver is drunk out of their ever-loving MINDS (Tory, Kelsey, Meg)

Meg feels a way about Tory EASILY about to get it on with Kylie

Meg and Tory argue in the car, Tory drops the bomb he’s smashing both Meg and Kelsey, Kelsey feels a way because she thought her and Tory were an item. This leads to a drunken cat fight that spills outside the car

Meg and Kelsey are fighting violently, Kelsey gets hold of the heater and fires a shot because she was getting her ass whopped. MAYBE this is the moment Meg is hit in her foot because Kelsey wasn’t firing to kill.

Tory and Driver see that this is now evolved from two women having a cat fight to “we could all be killed by one of these bytches”. The witness said a shot was fired TOWARDS the car, so now Tory is also pissed because HE could have been shot.

Tory and Driver run to get the gun. Tory puts extra sauce on his aggressiveness because he’s pissed a shot was fired in his vicinity. Tory grabs for the gun.

Driver also grabs for the gun. Meg grabs for it. EVERYONE struggles.

Tory gets a enough hold of the gun to either fire downward to empty the clip OR all he’s wildly firing because he doesn’t have enough control to rest it away from Kelsey. This could be the SECOND opportunity for Meg to be inadvertently shot in the foot.

Tory eventually gets control. At this point Kelsey is done fighting. Meg is not. So all three of them beat Meg to subdue her.

Cops eventually come. Everyone, drunk out of their minds, emotions going crazy, make up their own head cannon.

Kelsey thinks Tory shot Megan because she doesn’t want to believe that in her drunken rage SHE would have shot her best friend so because Tory was struggling with the gun and shots rang out she blames Tory (hence the texts to the bodyguard)

Tory thinks because Kelsey let out the first shot it was HER who shot Meg and he was simply trying to get the gun away and get two crazy fighting chicks to calm down.

Meg thinks Tory shot her because in her drunken mind her best friend of several years wouldn’t ACTUALLY shoot her and because Tory both fired the gun in the struggle and beat her afterwards he’s a woman abusing maniac.

None of them during the MOMENT want to snitch on one another. So Meg says she stepped on glass. They all spend the night in jail.

Tory feels bad about being the catalyst to the whole thing by revealing his “affair” with Meg. He sends texts to both women, apologizing for treating them both as sneaky links and for being extra aggressive in trying to physically subdue them to get the gun away.

Meg eventually sobers up. Pieces everything together. And is upset at both Tory and Kelsey for putting her in danger with the gun. She emotionally fingers Tory as the shooter because she WANTS to believe its him.

Meg distances herself from Kelsey for the role Kelsey played in the fight and maybe shooting her.

Now we have a whole criminal trial coming. Meg HAS to stand on the assumption that Tory shot her because she’s told the whole world this and her label and management have successfully used it to catapult her career into SNL appearances, sold out shows, NY Times Op-eds, and Grammy wins.

Meg knows her and Kelsey fought that night. Kelsey knows it. Tory knows it. Meg HAS to bury Tory because to go back on her words now would be disastrous for her career, so she leaves out any TRACE of doubt by omitting her and Kelsey had a physical fight over Tory.

Kelsey doesn’t want to be fingered as the potential shooter. She “panic” lies during the September meeting with the DA. shyt gets real when its time to go to court so she takes immunity and pleads the Fifth regarding ANYTHING that could link her to the shooting.

Thats my take just by going by the testimony. I of course could be wrong and we’ll probably NEVER know the entire truth if the DRIVER isn’t found and doesn’t testify. Seems like he would be the only sober person that night who could corroborate anyone’s story.
ALL of this seems accurate to me

Meg had to take that story because LAPD was on their bumper about what happened, plus you got a black celeb and the industry was trying to make Tory out to be the bad guy.

Meg could forgive Kelsey and decided to throw Tory under the bus.

This shyt was a set up from jump.

Just evil shyt.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
At this juncture i’m thinking…

Everyone except the driver is drunk out of their ever-loving MINDS (Tory, Kelsey, Meg)

Meg feels a way about Tory EASILY about to get it on with Kylie

Meg and Tory argue in the car, Tory drops the bomb he’s smashing both Meg and Kelsey, Kelsey feels a way because she thought her and Tory were an item. This leads to a drunken cat fight that spills outside the car

Meg and Kelsey are fighting violently, Kelsey gets hold of the heater and fires a shot because she was getting her ass whopped. MAYBE this is the moment Meg is hit in her foot because Kelsey wasn’t firing to kill.

Tory and Driver see that this is now evolved from two women having a cat fight to “we could all be killed by one of these bytches”. The witness said a shot was fired TOWARDS the car, so now Tory is also pissed because HE could have been shot.

Tory and Driver run to get the gun. Tory puts extra sauce on his aggressiveness because he’s pissed a shot was fired in his vicinity. Tory grabs for the gun.

Driver also grabs for the gun. Meg grabs for it. EVERYONE struggles.

Tory gets a enough hold of the gun to either fire downward to empty the clip OR all he’s wildly firing because he doesn’t have enough control to rest it away from Kelsey. This could be the SECOND opportunity for Meg to be inadvertently shot in the foot.

Tory eventually gets control. At this point Kelsey is done fighting. Meg is not. So all three of them beat Meg to subdue her.

Cops eventually come. Everyone, drunk out of their minds, emotions going crazy, make up their own head cannon.

Tory thinks because Kelsey let out the first shot it was HER who shot Meg and he was simply trying to get the gun away and get two crazy fighting chicks to calm down.

Meg thinks Tory shot her because in her drunken mind her best friend of several years wouldn’t ACTUALLY shoot her and because Tory both fired the gun in the struggle and beat her afterwards he’s a woman abusing maniac.

None of them during the MOMENT want to snitch on one another. So Meg says she stepped on glass. They all spend the night in jail.

Tory feels bad about being the catalyst to the whole thing by revealing his “affair” with Meg. He sends texts to both women, apologizing for treating them both as sneaky links and for being extra aggressive in trying to physically subdue them to get the gun away.

Meg eventually sobers up. Pieces everything together. And is upset at both Tory and Kelsey for putting her in danger with the gun. She emotionally fingers Tory as the shooter because she WANTS to believe its him.

Meg distances herself from Kelsey for the role Kelsey played in the fight and maybe shooting her.

Now we have a whole criminal trial coming. Meg HAS to stand on the assumption that Tory shot her because she’s told the whole world this and her label and management have successfully used it to catapult her career into SNL appearances, sold out shows, NY Times Op-eds, and Grammy wins.

Meg knows her and Kelsey fought that night. Kelsey knows it. Tory knows it. Meg HAS to bury Tory because to go back on her words now would be disastrous for her career, so she leaves out any TRACE of doubt by omitting her and Kelsey had a physical fight over Tory.

Kelsey doesn’t want to be fingered as the potential shooter. She “panic” lies during the September meeting with the DA. shyt gets real when its time to go to court so she takes immunity and pleads the Fifth regarding ANYTHING that could link her to the shooting.

Thats my take just by going by the testimony. I of course could be wrong and we’ll probably NEVER know the entire truth if the DRIVER isn’t found and doesn’t testify. Seems like he would be the only sober person that night who could corroborate anyone’s story.
shyt reads like an episode of Trapped In The Closet