Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought this journalist was biased :mjpls:now y'all posting her info.

Why is the lawyer talking shyt personal :pachaha:. Sorry your client shot someon sir
so why ain't you post how the prosecution is crying foul then? Aint this your source? :sas1:

I only said this cac was leaving shyt out...now you wanna discredit her? :sas1:

make up your mind wench :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All this shyt is NASTY

Watch-Megan-Thee-Stallions-Politically-Edged-Saturday-Night-Live-Performance-.jpg

megan.jpg

Yall were eating that shyt up too 2 years ago only cause she called out Daniel Cameron :wow:

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
funny how the eye witness says one thing in a 911 call, kelsey says one thing in her interview, now they're saying completely different shyt in court (from what i gather) along with megan lying about other shyt.

i think he gets found innocent because of all the lies. if he did it, he's gonna get away with it.....if he didn't congrats
Only reason Kelsey lied in the interview is she didn’t have immunity. Once they gave her some immunity she admitted she lied on the stand.

Daps
so why ain't you post how the prosecution is crying foul then? Aint this your source? :sas1:

I only said this cac was leaving shyt out...now you wanna discredit her? :sas1:

make up your mind wench :mjlol:
I'm reiterating what you said, she's credible until she reports something against the defense. I don't care that the lawyer's got into it, that's hilarious asf, just weird how the big lawyer is mad someone is smiling, living vicariously through his little man's anger I see.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm reiterating what you said, she's credible until she reports something against the defense. I don't care that the lawyer's got into it, that's hilarious asf, just weird how the big lawyer is mad someone is smiling, living vicariously through his little man's anger I see.

"I never put my hands on anybody. I never raised my voice"

Daps

I don't care what Megan said, that witness also said they were beating her brutally to the point they thought she was gonna be killed. Tory said before court Kelsey didn't shoot shyt and that Megan was never shot in both an Instagram live and his lyrics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't care what Megan said, that witness also said they were beating her brutally to the point they thought she was gonna be killed. Tory said before court Kelsey didn't shoot shyt and that Megan was never shot in both an Instagram live and his lyrics.
We know.