Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
i wish i was there at this point because these biased assed "reporters" keep throwing their spin on it. if kelly said tory shot 4 or 5 times, how is that a dub for the defense?
I'm pretty much only going by journalists at this point. All these rap reporters and that Indian lawyer dude got agendas

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WITNESS SAYS SHORTER GUY TRIED TO TAKE GUN FROM KELSEY @ 9 mins

WITNESS SAYS THE GIRL STARTED THE SHOOTING @ 10 mins

WITNESS SAYS at 11 mins that shorter guy came out AFTER gun went off but can't be sure about his recollection

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just from skimming over this, seems like plenty of lies were told as well as statements being recanted.

This.

I have no idea what’s been happening with this case because it’s all over the place. Doesn’t seem like anyone is being truthful and i get why and the journalist covering the trial all have agendas

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
i wish i was there at this point because these biased assed "reporters" keep throwing their spin on it. if kelly said tory shot 4 or 5 times, how is that a dub for the defense?
He said Tory shot 4 or 5 times in the air after taking the gun from one of the girls who had already fired a few shots.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The shorter guy” is wild

Once again, Tory don’t sound guilty from what’s been presented recently :yeshrug:

Sounds like either Kelsey did it or it happened when her and Tory tussled over the gun and Tory happened to be the last seen with the gun