Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why people want these girls to be lying so bad? I don't get it
It's not that nikkas want them to be lying. Meg has been telling inconsistent stories for 2 years

When this first happened and nikkas barely knew anything, nikkas was ready to shoot Tory in the streets:russ:. The more Meg said publicly, the funnier shyt looked

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All you dumb mfs saying the prosection has prepared, that they have ironed all the kinks, that if its made this far hes guilty, were they really expecting one of their star witnesses to plead the 5th lol
Y’all do know her pleading the fifth doesn’t mean Tory didn’t shoot Meg right
Also y’all ignoring her implying that Tory threatened to shoot her as well

leoc

All Star
Daps

Thats true, but like i said, we will see what happens in the afternoon. Just find it weird that even after being granted immunity, shes reluctant to say whether Tory threatened. And when asked something along the lines of whether she shot meg, she says thats ridiculous. Ffs just say NO if you didnt do it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Right I'm confused why people would think she would testifying without protecting herself from prosecution. That'll be straight up lawful negligible by her lawyer having her testify in a ongoing criminal trial without protection lol

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Smoking on that Stallion pack tonight tonight
Smoking on that what’s it name tonight tonight

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Right I'm confused why people would think she would testifying without protecting herself from prosecution. That'll be straight up lawful negligible by her lawyer having her testify in a ongoing criminal trial without protection lol
Why would someone that has been painted as a victim in this case need immunity?

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything said or done will be spun until the trial is over

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm thinking the Kelsey thing, (I hardly know who she is, a friend of Meg? Kylie Jenner?) is that she and Meg did fight, and she may have handled the gun, or obstructed justice, or something like that. Or, that she and Tory were somewhat united in whatever went down that night. That's all I can think of, at the moment.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why would someone that has been painted as a victim in this case need immunity for?
Right...........then when the Prosecution gives you immunity or w/e.......she still pleads the fifth.

There's no way that doesnt look suspect as hell.