Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking the Kelsey thing, (I hardly know who she is, a friend of Meg? Kylie Jenner?) is that she and Meg did fight, and she may have handled the gun, or obstructed justice, or something like that. Or, that she and Tory were somewhat united in whatever went down that night. That's all I can think of, at the moment.
Whether they fought or she touched the gun at some point the only thing that matters is Tory used his gun and shot Meg

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I never posted in here about this but I’m not surprised one bit about Meg lying…she a cancer.

Cancers lie over the most minuscule shyt and will have a straight face while they do it.

As far as the Kelsey shyt goes wow…Tory free, there’s no way he isn’t. More than likely what happened is Kelsey and Tory was fighting over the gun, Kelsey got said gun and let off the shots hence her pleading the fifth.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I never posted in here about this but I’m not surprised one bit about Meg lying…she a cancer.

Cancers lie over the most minuscule shyt and will have a straight face while they do it.

As far as the Kelsey shyt goes wow…Tory free, there’s no way he isn’t. More than likely what happened is Kelsey and Tory was fighting over the gun, Kelsey got said gun and let off the shots hence her pleading the fifth.
Man if y'all don't get out of here with that Astrology babble

Y'all never realize how stupid y'all sound with that shyt :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whether they fought or she touched the gun at some point the only thing that matters is Tory used his gun and shot Meg
The point is that there's no proof Tory shot that gun off. Meg and Kelsey been lying the whole time about all kinda shyt and Tory's defense is that Kelsey shot the gun. Her invoking the 5th amendment shows she did SOMETHING that she doesn't want to incriminate herself for. Bottom line Tory getting off because of completely unreliable and inconsistent testimony. Insufficient evidence. Amongst other things. This is how the legal system works. Not that court of public opinion shyt. The hospital couldnt even produce the bullet fragments from the gun. Just an overall mess of a situation.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The point is that there's no proof Tory shot that gun off. Meg and Kelsey been lying the whole time about all kinda shyt and Tory's defense is that Kelsey shot the gun. Her invoking the 5th amendment shows she did SOMETHING that she doesn't want to incriminate herself for. Bottom line Tory getting off because of completely unreliable and inconsistent testimony. Insufficient evidence. Amongst other things. This is how the legal system works. Not that court of public opinion shyt. The hospital couldnt even produce the bullet fragments from the gun. Just an overall mess of a situation.
I think it's gonna be a mistrial. Everybody was drunk and shyt got messy. All that attempted murder talk is bullshyt

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps

Lmaooo that bytch a Aquarius

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Lmaooo that bytch a Aquarius
arifn13-man-turning-into-a-plane.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Like..........jury wise only one of 2 ppl couldve shot the gun, Kelsey or Tory. If the defense is saying Kelsey was the one to shoot Meg, and she pleading the 5th on the stand, asking for immunity, that gotta look wild to the jury.