Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It ain’t imaginary lol. They feel like this is a fight for all mankind. If Meg can do this to Tory then it can happen to any of us!!!!:lupe:

It does happen, frequently lol.

Plenty of my ppl got camera footage and saved messages of bytches lying and luckily getting off because they have their own proof.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ive seen nikkas in person get shot for less. Asking a nikka "If a nikka shot your Moms would you be talking about who your Mom was fukking?" is goofy as fukk.

I got to remember Most of you nikkas live in the suburbs.
Tory and Meg live in the suburbs :lupe:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It does happen, frequently lol.

Plenty of my ppl got camera footage and saved messages of bytches lying and luckily getting off because they have their own proof.
A college kid just got set up by a 17 year girl. Luckily he was strapped and was able to defend himself and killed the one of the dudes that was trying to do him dirty.

I really don’t get this shyt. People lie. Men and women. This shyt ain’t nothing new. If that midget ass nikka did it, then he should fry.

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't got into the story fully but how is it not Tory that shot her? Lol I remember nikkas saying she got cut by glass and she was lying on him. Stupid shyt. You can't disguise bullet wounds unless the doctor is in on it too.

But if Meg's looking shaky on the stand then Tory might get off on a mistrial. Best case scenario

Anton

All Star
Daps
Y’all make the story not sound right. She got shot but y’all screaming about inconsistencies with who she fukking. A woman lying about having sex with a Canadian embarrassment doesn’t call into question whether she was shot by said loser. There were 4 people there and two are testifying he shot her. Y’all are the only ones that want to act like it could be anything else.
It’s as if you somehow see yourself as the victim with Tory when he is the loser that started all of this.

I don’t get how nikkas act all tough and pro black but then get on here and scream “this bytch and that bytch” about a woman who was clearly shot at and by someone. If a nikka shot your Moms would you be talking about who your Mom was fukking? Gtfoh
she prolly shot herself

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A college kid just got set up by a 17 year girl. Luckily he was strapped and was able to defend himself and killed the one of the dudes that was trying to do him dirty.

I really don’t get this shyt. People lie. Men and women. This shyt ain’t nothing new. If that midget ass nikka did it, then he should fry.

They’ll skip over this tho.