Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
nikkas got a Vendetta against women becuase the story dont sound right?
Y’all make the story not sound right. She got shot but y’all screaming about inconsistencies with who she fukking. A woman lying about having sex with a Canadian embarrassment doesn’t call into question whether she was shot by said loser. There were 4 people there and two are testifying he shot her. Y’all are the only ones that want to act like it could be anything else.
It’s as if you somehow see yourself as the victim with Tory when he is the loser that started all of this.

I don’t get how nikkas act all tough and pro black but then get on here and scream “this bytch and that bytch” about a woman who was clearly shot at and by someone. If a nikka shot your Moms would you be talking about who your Mom was fukking? Gtfoh

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y’all make the story not sound right. She got shot but y’all screaming about inconsistencies with who she fukking. A woman lying about having sex with a Canadian embarrassment doesn’t call into question whether she was shot by said loser. There were 4 people there and two are testifying he shot her. Y’all are the only ones that want to act like it could be anything else.
It’s as if you somehow see yourself as the victim with Tory when he is the loser that started all of this.

I don’t get how nikkas act all tough and pro black but then get on here and scream “this bytch and that bytch” about a woman who was clearly shot at and by someone. If a nikka shot your Moms would you be talking about who your Mom was fukking? Gtfoh
nikka what? nikkas aint talking about she fukking. Who brought up who she fukking?

You lil nikkas are weird :laff:

If a nikka shot my moms, Ill shoot your moms p*ssy.... Yours, not his. Yours.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
probably not
And if he did it would be three people saying Tory shot Meg
nikkas couldn’t wait to slut shame Meg lol. That’s all this is. The whole defense strategy is “if we go to court, we gonna air out all your business and make the jury think this happened because your some hoe”

When in reality, none of that is gonna matter when it comes down to the science and witness testimony. nikkas really think women are scared of people knowing who they fukking.

Now it’s all “the case is sloppy and rushed” bruh it’s been an open and shut case for two years. The only one benefiting from the delay is Tory because now all we talk about who Meg is fukking and not who shot her.