Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Fun movie. Liked the action. Think MBJ is good with the action sequences and when he’s raging mad. I still think his line delivery is real choppy. But the only movie of his where I didnt think that is Creed. Still Ima definitely check out the rest of them since its clear theyre going Rainbow 6 moving forward

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I pretty much agree with most of the comments here. It was alright, nothing spectacular but not a bad watch. Could have used some more interesting side characters and another pass on some of the dialogue.

Daps
If it hasn't happened yet, it won't. I really like MBJs persona... but he's some mid as an actor. Killmonger was the worst part of BP. If he weren't so good at crying he'd basically be Jessie T. Usher.

People who only watch superhero movies and Fast and the Furious really need to stop trying to act as if they have any awareness of what constitutes good acting

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i thought michael b's acting was solid. which is why i feel bad for him cause clancy's editing is so bad. certain things like how did she get to the other building in a blink of an eye? how did he get in that car? just skips entire necessary details. like people are the flash.

people are saying it felt rush.....because it was. they butchered the editing.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I pretty much agree with most of the comments here. It was alright, nothing spectacular but not a bad watch. Could have used some more interesting side characters and another pass on some of the dialogue.

I agree with this. 7.5 really for me. Jack Ryan is a better show S1 or S2.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It was alright. Rather predictable but I'm not mad I watched it.
I came in to state this, verbatim.

As far as cinema stars jump-starting action franchises on streaming services, I'd probably say
  1. Extraction (Hemsworth)
  2. Without Remorse (MBJ)
  3. Six Underground (Reynolds)
  4. Bright (Smith)
  5. Project Power (Foxx)
  6. Old Guard (Theron)
as far as my levels of regret after i finished viewing, from least to most regretable.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fun movie. Liked the action. Think MBJ is good with the action sequences and when he’s raging mad. I still think his line delivery is real choppy. But the only movie of his where I didnt think that is Creed. Still Ima definitely check out the rest of them since its clear theyre going Rainbow 6 moving forward
Funny thing is, I may be too accustomed to MBJ doin h2h scenes (Creed films, BP) because i was actually expecting more fisticuffs/knife-play action past the prison scene. Or some Metal Gear Solid meets John Wick one-man revenge tour.

The 3rd act was a nice set piece but i didn't even realize it was a "3rd act set piece" until halfway through it :dead:

I understand why ppl say it felt rushed; or for me moreso too open-and-shut when it came to the resolution of things.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I came in to state this, verbatim.

As far as cinema stars jump-starting action franchises on streaming services, I'd probably say
  1. Extraction (Hemsworth)
  2. Without Remorse (MBJ)
  3. Six Underground (Reynolds)
  4. Bright (Smith)
  5. Project Power (Foxx)
  6. Old Guard (Theron)
as far as my levels of regret after i finished viewing, from least to most regretable.
Old guard is the best of the bunch, with six underground being a nice distraction. I just simply refuse to watch extraction, that nicca was bad enough in mib international.

The rest are okay for a one watch.