Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Shelly on the start

shyt. Breh brought the receipts. :picard:

Interestingly enough, that project made a British athlete more successful than the American ones.

I believe that most of not all elite athletes are doping :manny:

Did Farah cheat? Most likely. And I celebrated every gold medal knowing that there was a chance he wasn't clean. White American winning medals in 5 and 10k

UK Cycling is one the biggest doping programs ever. 2nd in Women's and 3rd in Men's all time in Olympic medals for Cycling. And majority of these are since 2000. And that not including the Tour de France victories etc.

Dr Fuentes known for Did this doctor give drugs to hundreds of athletes?

Came out this year and said he was working with the Spanish Olympic athletes Barcelona 92.

Fuentes indicated he first began doping athletes as far back as before the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona. He claims he was told to improve performance without causing any problems.

"I don’t want positives, I want results,"

He cannot be the only one who has done this for the host country. One of the athletes who he was a doctor for won the 1500m title in 92.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Did Farah cheat? Most likely. And I celebrated every gold medal knowing that there was a chance he wasn't clean. White American winning medals in 5 and 10k

UK Cycling is one the biggest doping programs ever. 2nd in Women's and 3rd in Men's all time in Olympic medals for Cycling. And majority of these are since 2000. And that not including the Tour de France victories etc.

Dr Fuentes known for Did this doctor give drugs to hundreds of athletes?

Came out this year and said he was working with the Spanish Olympic athletes Barcelona 92.

He cannot be the only one who has done this for the host country. One of the athletes who he was a doctor for won the 1500m title in 92.
No lies told

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You are half as smart as you believe
Great comeback breh. You're earning that banner.

No lies told

What does that have ANYTHING to do with the topic?

Did you forget the train completely? If you right then you're AGREEING with the swimmer who said his event was dirty. :laff:

But if athletes from every country were able to dope without getting caught, then why would Russia be running a massive government program to provide drugs to its athletes and keep them from getting caught? Why would they buy the drugs themselves, block the testers, hack the results, steal the samples from the lab, and assassinate the whistleblowers?

The deflection y'all insist on is wild. You keep throwing up random unrelated cases without ever addressing WTF Russia was doing.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
US needs to put some real money behind track, too many boys being siphoned into football and basketball too early and girls...well black chicks ain’t doing sports like they used to, too busy worried about being instafamous :francis:

gotta have financial reward for it as well, can’t compete when the financial incentive of being a track star is so much greater in one country than here
Yea, i read that Forbes article about the Olympic Wealth gap...

There ain't no real incentive for a 6 ft or taller black kid to view track as anything other than a unique offseason workout regime for football and basketball... and AAU bball pretty much eliminates any offseason for high schoolers anyway.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great comeback breh. You're earning that banner.

What does that have ANYTHING to do with the topic?

Did you forget the train completely? If you right then you're AGREEING with the swimmer who said his event was dirty. :laff:

But if athletes from every country were able to dope without getting caught, then why would Russia be running a massive government program to provide drugs to its athletes and keep them from getting caught? Why would they buy the drugs themselves, block the testers, hack the results, steal the samples from the lab, and assassinate the whistleblowers?

The deflection y'all insist on is wild. You keep throwing up random unrelated cases without ever addressing WTF Russia was doing.
Russia took it to a new level, no one is doubting this in any way. It was blatant, down to fancy bears hacking.

But doping is doping at the end of the day, even though you may argue that Russia takes it to the extreme. Maybe the playing field would have been different if the USOC had reported their athletes failed drug tests back in the day. To pretend that isn't a legitimate concern is bullshyt .

Lewis: 'Who cares I failed drug test?'

As someone who grew up cheering the Carl Lewis and being offended by Ben Johnson, this was quite sobering. Not state sponsored, but still foul.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
At this point I have to assume you aren't just illogical but can't even fukking read. :heh:

NONE of the organizations you listed are part of the US government and NONE of them were doing anything like the shyt the Russians were doing. Yes, some private coaches were giving their players drugs. You gonna claim the MLB and USOC were buying drugs, hacking computers, and breaking into labs to switch-out samples? And even if they were (which would be a fukking joke to claim), those are independent groups NOT the American government.

Does Putin pay your bills or some shyt?

Receipts for what? He didn't name a single US government program or a single group that was doing anything like what the Russians were doing.

Russian Government bought drugs for the athletes.

Russian Government blocked testers from reaching the athletes.

Russian Government hacked results to change them in the system.

Russian Government broke into labs to switch out tainted samples with clean ones.

Russian Government killed whistleblowers who exposed their actions.

How the fukk does MLB or Nike even come into the conversation when we're talking about shyt like that?

Why do you keep on saying all the things Russia did to try and stay a step ahead and not get caught is what I said that America have tried/done themselves. When I've never said remotely close to that.

I don't know how you confused me saying I wouldn't be surprised if America got the doctor who ran the Russian doping program aka the science side. To do the same thing for their Olympic team in secrecy because he can as he is in witness protection after all makes it much easier. To me talking about what the Russian governments role into the cover up was?