Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why do you keep on saying all the things Russia did to try and stay a step ahead and not get caught is what I said that America have tried/done themselves. When I've never said remotely close to that.

I don't know how you confused me saying I wouldn't be surprised if America got the doctor who ran the Russian doping program aka the science side. To do the same thing for their Olympic team in secrecy because he can as he is in witness protection after all makes it much easier. To me talking about what the Russian governments role into the cover up was?

The original topic was whether or not the American swimmer has a right to claim his event isn't clean, or whether he's just butthurt. There is MASSIVE evidence that his event isn't clean and the Russians/Chinese are the biggest culprits. Don't know why folk keep trying to deflect from that.

Your contribution was silly because the United States does not have a state-sponsored doping program. You're suggesting a massive conspiracy, the federal government collaborating with US Marshals collaborating with US olympic teams and individuals to run a state-sponsored doping campaign that you don't have any evidence even exists. I mean the US government doesn't even take care of its athletes basic needs but you have them directing their foreign policy and federal resources to a massive centralized doping campaign that somehow has remained completely secret with zero whistleblowers? While Russia with its lack of speech and press freedoms and tight central government control couldn't keep all sorts of evidence and whistleblowers from leaking out?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Well done DR for getting Silver in the mixed 4x400m relay

5c82dce3b4.jpg

https://today.in-24.com/sport/News/68277.html

The Dominican Republic achieved a historic silver medal in the 4 × 400 mixed relays at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. It is the second medal in these Games and the ninth in history from the country. It is also the first time that two women receive a medal, which is an unprecedented feat.

Alexander Ogando, Anabel Medina Ventura, Marileidy Paulino and Lidio Andrés Feliz achieved a silver that tastes of glory at the Olympic Stadium. In an exciting and heart race, in a test that premiered at these Olympic Games and it did not disappoint.

I also asked the DR sports association for their thoughts on the athletes progress and results. They said, "We no black, papi!" :troll:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Volleyball team crumbling without the star brehette Jordan Thompson running things.

they were losing before her injury but they completely collapsed after

she was the only one doing anything offensively and them Russians had some prime Mutombo action going on at the net :whoo: