Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shelly on the start
What have I made up? Nike Oregon Project? It was being investigated by USADA like 12-24 months into the program? If the Oregon Project was really clean surely they would of just fired Salazar and not shut down the whole project all together. Guess I'm making this up.

I guess I must of dreamt the MLB doping scandal.

What about the USOC covering up failed drug tests of its Olympic and world champions? From 1988-2000? Guess I'm making that up as well.

In the Olympics Russia and China are America's biggest rivals. Why? Because those 3 are the top 3 gold medalist winners. Olympics in Olympics out. It's still a Superpowers pissing contest.

shyt. Breh brought the receipts. :picard:

Interestingly enough, that project made a British athlete more successful than the American ones.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What have I made up? Nike Oregon Project? It was being investigated by USADA like 12-24 months into the program? If the Oregon Project was really clean surely they would of just fired Salazar and not shut down the whole project all together. Guess I'm making this up.

What about the USOC covering up failed drug tests of its Olympic and world champions? From 1988-2000? Guess I'm making that up as well.

At this point I have to assume you aren't just illogical but can't even fukking read. :heh:

NONE of the organizations you listed are part of the US government and NONE of them were doing anything like the shyt the Russians were doing. Yes, some private coaches were giving their players drugs. You gonna claim the MLB and USOC were buying drugs, hacking computers, and breaking into labs to switch-out samples? And even if they were (which would be a fukking joke to claim), those are independent groups NOT the American government.

Does Putin pay your bills or some shyt?

shyt. Breh brought the receipts. :picard:

Interestingly enough, that project made a British athlete more successful than the American ones.

Receipts for what? He didn't name a single US government program or a single group that was doing anything like what the Russians were doing.

Russian Government bought drugs for the athletes.

Russian Government blocked testers from reaching the athletes.

Russian Government hacked results to change them in the system.

Russian Government broke into labs to switch out tainted samples with clean ones.

Russian Government killed whistleblowers who exposed their actions.

How the fukk does MLB or Nike even come into the conversation when we're talking about shyt like that?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I have to assume you aren't just illogical but can't even fukking read. :heh:

NONE of the organizations you listed are part of the US government and NONE of them were doing anything like the shyt the Russians were doing. Yes, some private coaches were giving their players drugs. You gonna claim the MLB and USOC were buying drugs, hacking computers, and breaking into labs to switch-out samples? And even if they were (which would be a fukking joke to claim), those are independent groups NOT the American government.

Receipts for what? He didn't name a single US government program or a single group that was doing anything like what the Russians were doing.

Russian Government broke into labs to switch out tainted samples with clean ones.

How the fukk does MLB or Nike even come into the conversation when we're talking about shyt like that?

You are being a bit disingenuous there, as the Russian government and it's grip national sport is quite different to the American approach. So it's not a apples to apples comparison, but you cook.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

In the Olympics Russia and China are America's biggest rivals. Why? Because those 3 are the top 3 gold medalist winners. Olympics in Olympics out. It's still a Superpowers pissing contest.

You're either being intentionally daft, or you are not reading what's being said. No one is saying U.S. athletes have never cheated, or that their have never been organizations of "projects" that were found to have cheated. What has been stated clearly, and multiple times, is that the U.S. GOVERNMENT or any state sponsored agency has not been involved in doping or any sort of cheating at the Olympic level. That has been clearly spelled out here, yet you keep bringing up there other cheating scandals that have absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Are you a woman . Every post is 5k words

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Those Behemoths Heavyweight Female Judoka's, Disc Throwers and Shot Putter's:ohlawd:
:steviej:
:mjlit:
:shaq:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I remember Women Volleyball Used to have thick ass Women, now they built like distance runner's:picard: