Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_646NYC coming into the thread just to get emotional and neg. :mjlol:
I don’t know why you’re tagging me. All you’re going to do is get roasted the fuk up, run to your mods to have me sequestered from the thread, proceed with an emotional breakdown and create a thread for the 40,000th time about how this site has affected your personal life/how you need to leave, make a Farewell to your e-friends, log off to spazz on your husband wife like a hurt bytch with your feelings of inadequacy and fragility. But it’s only a matter of time before you get exposed for who you really are. Then we shall see how “stupid” does
:sas1::sas2:
And if y’all are on it like that, why didn’t OP create this thread in TLR? instead of where you feel protected? Thought this was serious discussions only- y’all
Are shook. Creating a thread about how you feel about another forum where no one forced you to post or comment. TLR could gaf - white tears in this thread but I’m emotional. Be emotional enough to create a thread crying and whining about another forum, crehs, because you feel rejected.
:laff::deadrose:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t know why you’re tagging me. All you’re going to do is get roasted the fuk up, run to your mods to have me sequestered from the thread, proceed with an emotional breakdown and create a thread for the 40,000th time about how this site has affected your personal life/how you need to leave, make a Farewell to your e-friends, log off to spazz on your wife like a hurt bytch with your feelings of inadequacy and fragility. But it’s only a matter of time before you get exposed for who you really are. Then we shall see how “stupid” does
:sas1::sas2:

Like I said, literally only came in here to get emotional. How much did I hurt you? :pachaha:

And if y’all are on it like that, why didn’t OP create this thread in TLR? instead of where you feel protected? Thought this was serious discussions only- y’all
Are shook. Creating a thread about how you feel about another forum where no one forced you to post or comment. TLR could gaf - white tears in this thread.
:laff::deadrose:

What would be the point of mocking bad takes to people who don't realize they're bad takes? :why:

If you didn't give a fukk then why are you in here catching feelings in a forum you don't even post in? :skip:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said, literally only came in here to get emotional. How much did I hurt you? :pachaha:

What would be the point of mocking bad takes to people who don't realize they're bad takes? :why:

If you didn't give a fukk then why are you in here catching feelings in a forum you don't even post in? :skip:
Because you tagged me, you stupid m’fer.

I negged you and went about my business. You had to post up having a temper tantrum bc I negged you. no one would have known except you and me.I negged and dipped. Look at you - doing shyt for an audience having a hissy fit , like a 15 yr old girl. TLR is the least of your issues. No type of self control. Go tag your friends, because you know you need the reinforcements. Clearly you are triggered off my name when I literally had no fuks to give about you. Lmao at creating an emotionally driven thread about another part of the site and acting out when that part of the site reacts.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because you tagged me, you stupid m’fer.

I negged you and went about my business. You had to post up having a temper tantrum bc I negged you. no one would have known except you and me. Look at you - doing shyt for an audience having a hissy fit , like a 15 yr old girl. TLR is the least of your issues. No type of self control. Go tag your friends, because you know you need the reinforcements.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

No one's having a tantrum other than you. You ran in, caught feelings, negged me, and then threw a fit when I noted it. :russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No one's having a tantrum other than you. You ran in, caught feelings, negged me, and then threw a fit when I noted it. :russ:
This
Entire
Thread
Is
A
Tantrum
:bryan::dead:
Nothing but a whole lot of:
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

and yes, you are a bonafide bytch for tagging me bc you feel someway about a NEG- on a thread that is had not even commented on - proving exactly why you get dumped on, this boy is 3 comments deep in distress over a NEG - I’m crying
:damn::laff:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This
Entire
Thread
Is
A
Tantrum
:bryan::dead:
Nothing but a whole lot of:
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

and yes, you are a bonafide bytch for tagging me bc you feel someway about a NEG- on a thread that is had not even commented on - proving exactly why you get dumped on, this boy is 3 comments deep in distress over a NEG - I’m crying
:damn::laff:

You pretend to be a woman but you're a man. You pretend to be ADOS but you're Caribbean. I hope the confusion in your heart stops it beating :scust:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lol at battle of the sub-forums.
i've said enough silly shyt in TLR to write a book.
i had some gems in the Afghan airport thread and the Miami condo collapse.
had mofos:mindblown:as i spun tales of the miraculous survival Afghan men clinging to wingtips for freedom.

brehs were :lawd:when i told them of survivors in the collapsed Miami rubble after a week.

and then there was the 9/11 falling man thread where i correctly claimed that sliding down the side of the towers was a viable option for survival.

:lolbron:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
lol at battle of the sub-forums.
i've said enough silly shyt in TLR to write a book.
i had some gems in the Afghan airport thread and the Miami condo collapse.
had mofos:mindblown:as i spun tales of the miraculous survival Afghan men clinging to wingtips for freedom.

brehs were :lawd:when i told them of survivors in the collapsed Miami rubble after a week.

and then there was the 9/11 falling man thread where i correctly claimed that sliding down the side of the towers was a viable option for survival.

:lolbron:

You weren't there, man. I actually saw folk skating like Sonic on rails down the towers when they fell.. Picture perfect landings when they came off too :salute:

:russ: