Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Today I learned: Divestors are more dangerous than white supremacists. Apparently white supremacists mostly just want black men to leave the country, while it’s divestors who want them dead. I would link the post but I put it on ignore. I’m considering putting that entire room on ignore.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Today I learned: Divestors are more dangerous than white supremacists. Apparently white supremacists mostly just want black men to leave the country, while it’s divestors who want them dead. I would link the post but I put it on ignore. I’m considering putting that entire room on ignore.
The mods outlawed the diaspora wars, so the gender wars picked up the slack for people to pour out their frustrations with life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Breh, you sent me into the sunken place. We were arguing about DuBois, Robeson, MLK Jr., and various African freedom fighters, and he just kept making up shyt that was completely at odds with reality, so I challenged where he had ever learned about any of the Black leaders we were discussing. Devolved to this:
@HellRell804 , you keep demanding questions of me while you're doing a terrible job of answering any yourself. I'm curious:

Have you ever read a single book by or about W.E.B. DuBois, Booker T. Washington, Paul Robeson, Martin Luther King Jr., or literally any African leader in your entire life? Even one? Just answer that question before any of the others, and name the book. I'm really interested to see what you say.
You are displaying the classic "appeal to authority"

"Have YoU ReAd A bOoK"

Stupid people judge history as it was written.

Whats the old saying? "History is written by the victors"

you know like I know, the official story is very rarely in the same ballpark as the truth

Breh really tried to claim that learning history from books is "Appeal to Authority". :what::dahell::snoop:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you sent me into the sunken place. We were arguing about DuBois, Robeson, MLK Jr., and various African freedom fighters, and he just kept making up shyt that was completely at odds with reality, so I challenged where he had ever learned about any of the Black leaders we were discussing. Devolved to this:

Breh really tried to claim that learning history from books is "Appeal to Authority". :what::dahell::snoop:

Smh

Such a fakkit

I don't feel this echo chamber

You got it boss

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@HellRell804's initial argument was actually:

The only people I know who go as hard for leftist politics as you are either broke or lgtb

Which one are you?

When asked which one Paul Robeson, W.E.B. DuBois, MLK Jr., Kwame Nkrumah, and Leopold Senghor were, his arguments were:

* Robeson is just a loser athlete/actor and no one should listen to celebrities
* MLK Jr. was misguided until he turned to capitalism late in life and that's why they killed him
* DuBois is a loser who only cared about White acceptance
* Claimed to know nothing about Africa except that it's a shythole so those leaders must suck

Then when I asked where the hell he got his ridiculous claims and whether he'd ever read a book by or about any of them, he said books were for losers.

But remember, all hardcore leftists are just broke (or losers) and lgtb. :dead:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@HellRell804's initial argument was actually:

When asked which one Paul Robeson, W.E.B. DuBois, MLK Jr., Kwame Nkrumah, and Leopold Senghor were, his arguments were:

* Robeson is just a loser athlete/actor and no one should listen to celebrities
* MLK Jr. was misguided until he turned to capitalism late in life and that's why they killed him
* DuBois is a loser who only cared about White acceptance
* Claimed to know nothing about Africa except that it's a shythole so those leaders must suck

Then when I asked where the hell he got his ridiculous claims and whether he'd ever read a book by or about any of them, he said books were for losers.

But remember, all hardcore leftists are just broke (or losers) and lgtb. :dead:

You noticed you couldn't pull not one quote for the shyt u said

And I already know if you could you would've

So you sensationalized the quotes to appeal to stupid people

Just like the media...

the African thing. Its not my place to speak on African politics. But from what I've read its not in a good place.

Definitely nothing to brag on.

And yea that last quote I totally stand by it. Because actual productive people wouldn't have almost 40,000 posts on a message board. Mostly about politics.

And u got mad enough to neg

Lol loser

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You noticed you couldn't pull not one quote for the shyt u said

And I already know if you could you would've

It's not hard breh. :laff:

I asked him if only broke and LGBT folk are leftist and anti-capitalist, then how does he explain Robeson, MLK Jr., DuBois, Nkrumah, and Senghor among others.

These were his replies:

Because you're used to dealing with idiots u assume I don't know who Paul Robeson is. But looking to actors/athletes for political guidance was just as silly then as it is now.

Mlk was misguided until he realized that true freedom came from economic literacy and the power thereof, then he was promptly assassinated.

I hold no type of reverance for Dubois, he was clearly a sell out.

I'm aware of Nkrumah but not really well versed because Ghana is not my history. Same with Senghor, I honestly don't care about Senegal.

So now what, genius?
As far as Nkrumah and Senghor, is that really a flex? Look at the modern day state of Africa. They're about 20 or 30 years from being a province of China.

He had plenty of other quotes shytting on all of them but those were his first replies. :snoop:

Notice he still can't explain how they're broke or LGBT, which is what he claimed all leftists are.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not hard breh. :laff:

I asked him if only broke and LGBT folk are leftist and anti-capitalist, then how does he explain Robeson, MLK Jr., DuBois, Nkrumah, and Senghor among others.

These were his replies:

He had plenty of other quotes shytting on all of them but those were his first replies. :snoop:

Notice he still can't explain how they're broke or LGBT, which is what he claimed all leftists are.

I stand by all of that.

I said the only people who go that hard for leftist politics ONLINE are either broke or LGBT.

I should've clarified it. I meant it even narrower.

Because there's plenty of money to be made pandering to delusional leftists online.

But to have 40k messages on an obscure message board almost exclusively parroting a political agenda...

If you're not being paid for this you're an incredible loser.

Or you passionately believe in the LGBT agenda.

Those are the only two groups of people I see putting the "unpaid" labor you put in online.

While supposedly running a business managing 12 people.

So what is it?

Shill, broke loser, or passionate lgtb degender?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I stand by all of that.

I said the only people who go that hard for leftist politics ONLINE are either broke or LGBT.

You just shifted from claiming I couldn't quote it to now saying you stand by it. Breh, just give up, once you start lying you know you lost.

How you gonna claim you said "ONLINE" when everyone can see the original quote?

The only people I know who go as hard for leftist politics as you are either broke or lgtb

Which one are you?

The rest of your shyt is just dumbass ad hominems. I'm not broke and I'm not LGBT, so you started shifting the goalposts with noise.

And all your crazy-ass slander on Robeson, MLK Jr., DuBois, and Africa in general was just embarrassing. Bragging that you don't read books was embarrassing too. Making up fan fiction to defend the police was embarrassing. Creating entire narratives to defend shytty Burger King managers who disrespect their employees was embarrassing. And claiming that you live your life on Booker T. Washington's principles while making clear that you've never read a book by or about Booker T. Washington was embarrassing.

You're out of your depth. If you want to argue on any of these topics, LEARN SOMETHING about these topics. Don't just keep spewing ignorance.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, just give up, once you start lying you know you lost. How you gonna claim you said "ONLINE" when everyone can see the original quote?

The rest of your shyt is just dumbass ad hominems. I'm not broke and I'm not LGBT, so you started shifting the goalposts with noise.

And all your crazy-ass slander on Robeson, MLK Jr., DuBois, and Africa in general was just embarrassing. Bragging that you don't read books was embarrassing too. Making up fan fiction to defend the police was embarrassing. Creating entire narratives to defend shytty Burger King managers who disrespect their employees was embarrassing. And claiming that you live your life on Booker T. Washington's principles while making clear that you've never read a book by or about Booker T. Washington was embarrassing.

You're out of your depth. If you want to argue on any of these topics, LEARN SOMETHING about these topics. Don't just keep spewing ignorance.

Lol ad hominems

But u lie and say I brag about not reading books.

I'm very well read my nikka.

You still haven't provided one shred of evidence that the burger King was a reward or peek for the crime that boy committed.

Who said I never read a book by Booker T Washington?

I did book reports on "Up from slavery" when I was in middle school.

You coming up with a scenario where a burger King manager is disrespecting an employee but you either refusing to acknowledge or purposefully not thinking about the type of employee that would work a fast food job for 27 years with no promotions and not leaving for a better job.

I'm telling you I've worked with ID individuals for almost 20 years and that absolutely sounds like something they would do/be proud of.

You're trying to turn it into an indictment on capitalism...

Also I've been a manager in jobs with a detached corporate structure before I started my business.

I've absolutely paid out my pocket for lunches and dinners for employees to show appreciation.

But u think the actually Burger King corporation would recognize an employee for having perfect attendance for 27 years (lol) and give him a cheap plaque and some candy and broadcast it on social media.