Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just realized that the pro-fascism TLR thread and the pro-Candace Owens TLR thread were the same fukking OP and same support posters the whole time. :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I just realized that the pro-fascism TLR thread and the pro-Candace Owens TLR thread were the same fukking OP and same support posters the whole time. :snoop:

Agents are real 😂

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

No offense to you cus I know you a real one, but I love how 99% of these obvious trolls love to use random paintings or photographs of someone black just to make their little militant role playing look more convincing. There are obvious TLR MAGA trolls who know full well and recognize that the TLR is a place of little independent or critical thought, a whole lot of bandwagon jumping for attention, and an easy spot to run a right wing propaganda mill against black folks in hopes of engineering public opinion.

@Bunchy Carter , the most obivous MAGA clown show of the entire forum pretending to be some pro-black nationalist complete with the co-opted name and avatar , got two hits today.

First he got these fools rallying around conservative gun laws. Then got them jumping all over each other to bash the entire Democrat Party because AOC, during a completely inconsequential exchange, suggested using the term latinx. To the disagreement of the rest of the party. Complete clickbait. Classic Fox News style tactics of painting all Democrats and liberals as out of touch, not effective on policy based off just one person's completely insignificant take on something, and hoping their audience is too brain dead to comprehend anything beyond a sensationalized headline.

But even with the facts in the very thread title it didn't stop everyone from asserting that this is what all Democrats and "white liberals" want to force on people. They don't "pay attention to real issues" like the good old perfect Republicans who have tanked our economy 3 administrations in a row do. Just running their mouths for daps like idiots. One dude even suggested that Democrats and AOC should stop pushing pronouns and pay attention to things like climate change, the student loan crisis, healthcare and other issues that AOC has built her entire name in Congress being the loudest voice of since day one. She won't the Green New Deal for God's sake. Still sitting in Congress waiting for the rest of America to catch up to what she's trying to do. Where the hell y'all been acting like gay rights and labels is all she cares about. You got to be kidding.

:mjtf:
AOC got to be the baddest sister in Congress on almost every front. She one of the few in the House to openly endorse any sort of reparations program. But of course these low information cats fall for the bait cus they don't actually know shyt and love being manipulated by conservatives. Just repeating whatever Tariq or some other "the truth they not telling you" YouTube weirdo tells them. And then call it "thinking for myself."

You won't catch that OP with his phony Black Panthers avatar dead in a thread addressing the Republican Party's very real attacks on black rights and black power, but he's always sure to pop up with some trivial FoxNews.com nonsense to get TLR into a misinformed outrage frenzy against "Democrats."

Almost have to give it to the troll, he knows how to play that forum for his own agendas. Not completely his fault people are too stupid to notice.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Rhakim

Ab is one of the better posters on the site. Occassionaly posts provocative thread titles and threads, but not to troll.
My thoughts on Candace Owens are well known here. She's a piece of shyt who attaches a Black face to whatever her backers want to promote. I'm sure they paid for her plane ticket to pull the recent stunt that was covered on the internet.
Ab posting about that stunt is hardly an endorsement of her.
BLM had allegations of financial mismanagement before that, and the stunt was just pulled to blow up the story. Every organization has to be accountable for how they spend money. Fighting against injustice doesn't make them immune to criticism or scrutiny.

I saw the other thread as just general frustration to where things are trending, and posing hypothetical question about what could counter it.

He surely doesn't need me to defend him, but his posts/background don't fit the profile a person who says shyt to MAGA troll. He's well educated, cultured, deeply rooted in family and heritage, and accomplished.

Fitting the profile of a MAGA troll is the guy mentioned by @The Velvet Soul in his last post. The member he mentioned fits the profile of who extremist groups actively recruit. Low intelligence, unaccomplished, angry men who need to point the finger at somebody else. Will latch on to anything that gives meaning/purpose.
I pulled his card a while back when he was repeating YT babble about "immigrants not contributing to liberation struggle in America". Hated to be the one to tell him that the man in his username/avi was infamously gunned down while being accompanied by his fellow Black Panther. John Huggins, whose father was from Nevis, West Indies.
url

It was obvious that he had never cracked open a single book about the Black Panthers, their alliances with the anti colonial movements across Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Latin America.
Said the other day that people who embrace ignorance contribute nothing to the board and should be ignored.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Rhakim

Fitting the profile of a MAGA troll is the guy mentioned by @The Velvet Soul in his last post. The member he mentioned fits the profile of who extremist groups actively recruit. Low intelligence, unaccomplished, angry men who need to point the finger at somebody else. Will latch on to anything that gives meaning/purpose.
I pulled his card a while back when he was repeating YT babble about "immigrants not contributing to liberation struggle in America". Hated to be the one to tell him that the man in his username/avi was infamously gunned down while being accompanied by his fellow Black Panther. John Huggins, whose father was from Nevis, West Indies.
url

It was obvious that he had never cracked open a single book about the Black Panthers, their alliances with the anti colonial movements across Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Latin America.
Said the other day that people who embrace ignorance contribute nothing to the board and should be ignored.

No offense to you cus I know you a real one, but I love how 99% of these obvious trolls love to use random paintings or photographs of someone black just to make their little militant role playing look more convincing. There are obvious TLR MAGA trolls who know full well and recognize that the TLR is a place of little independent or critical thought, a whole lot of bandwagon jumping for attention, and an easy spot to run a right wing propaganda mill against black folks in hopes of engineering public opinion.

@Bunchy Carter , the most obivous MAGA clown show of the entire forum pretending to be some pro-black nationalist complete with the co-opted name and avatar , got two hits today.

First he got these fools rallying around conservative gun laws. Then got them jumping all over each other to bash the entire Democrat Party because AOC, during a completely inconsequential exchange, suggested using the term latinx. To the disagreement of the rest of the party. Complete clickbait. Classic Fox News style tactics of painting all Democrats and liberals as out of touch, not effective on policy based off just one person's completely insignificant take on something, and hoping their audience is too brain dead to comprehend anything beyond a sensationalized headline.

But even with the facts in the very thread title it didn't stop everyone from asserting that this is what all Democrats and "white liberals" want to force on people. They don't "pay attention to real issues" like the good old perfect Republicans who have tanked our economy 3 administrations in a row do. Just running their mouths for daps like idiots. One dude even suggested that Democrats and AOC should stop pushing pronouns and pay attention to things like climate change, the student loan crisis, healthcare and other issues that AOC has built her entire name in Congress being the loudest voice of since day one. She won't the Green New Deal for God's sake. Still sitting in Congress waiting for the rest of America to catch up to what she's trying to do. Where the hell y'all been acting like gay rights and labels is all she cares about. You got to be kidding.

:mjtf:
AOC got to be the baddest sister in Congress on almost every front. She one of the few in the House to openly endorse any sort of reparations program. But of course these low information cats fall for the bait cus they don't actually know shyt and love being manipulated by conservatives. Just repeating whatever Tariq or some other "the truth they not telling you" YouTube weirdo tells them. And then call it "thinking for myself."

You won't catch that OP with his phony Black Panthers avatar dead in a thread addressing the Republican Party's very real attacks on black rights and black power, but he's always sure to pop up with some trivial FoxNews.com nonsense to get TLR into a misinformed outrage frenzy against "Democrats."

Almost have to give it to the troll, he knows how to play that forum for his own agendas. Not completely his fault people are too stupid to notice.

NOV19-Now-Comes-the-Part-Laughter.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The memecoin crypto threads are fukking wild. Over 600 page of guys giving bad advice over and over and they're still going at it.

I made a post with receipts pointing out how awful some of the advice of the main thread posters has been (basically anyone who listen to them since the thread started would have lost the majority of what they put in, some would have lost 90%). Then I posted advice from a crypto expert on the inherent inequalities in the movement.

Instead of being able to respond to a single allegation, all the crypto "experts" replied with:

* "You're just a neoliberal Democratic shill!"
* "You're just a HL shytposter!"
* "You're poor and live in the hood and know nothing about making money!"
* "How are you going to feel when we're all rich, eh? Bet you'll be apologizing then!"
* "I wish I had mod powers so I could ban you!"

:mjlol:

Daps
The memecoin crypto threads are fukking wild. Over 600 page of guys giving bad advice over and over and they're still going at it.

I made a post with receipts pointing out how awful some of the advice of the main thread posters has been (basically anyone who listen to them since the thread started would have lost the majority of what they put in, some would have lost 90%). Then I posted advice from a crypto expert on the inherent inequalities in the movement.

Instead of being able to respond to a single allegation, all the crypto "experts" replied with:

* "You're just a neoliberal Democratic shill!"
* "You're just a HL shytposter!"
* "You're poor and live in the hood and know nothing about making money!"
* "How are you going to feel when we're all rich, eh? Bet you'll be apologizing then!"
* "I wish I had mod powers so I could ban you!"

:mjlol:
The crypto folks might be a bigger lost cause than the crazy right winger types and that’s saying something

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sometimes their takes legit shock me. Breh in this thread is seriously trying to argue that white society has tried to force black people to be anti-capitalist and claims that pro-capitalism propaganda only became a thing in America in the 1980s after Reagan took power.

:dahell:

"CACs have convinced Black people that learning about and seeking wealth is a bad thing. Hating Capitalism is basically a religion at this point"

""Pro Capitalism" has only been a media sensation since the Reagan era in the 1980s. And even then they paint Capitalism with evil characters such as Gordon Gecko in the movie Wall Street"

"100 years ago was 1922. Hmmm that seems like 7 years before the Great Depression
Media and Public perception was that the cause of the Great Depression was Capitalism and that "Free Markets are evil". Where was the Pro-Capitalism then?"

"The New deal was enacted in the 1930s. It was a DIRECT OPPOSITION to Capitalism in that it was created to "Correct Free Markets" which was a huge media propaganda to further paint Capitalism as evil. The New Deal programs were very popular from the 1930s to the 1960s. Where was the Pro-Capitalism then?"

"Lyndon B Johnson enacted his "War on Poverty" programs in the 1960s with further expanding Social Programs. It was painted as another "Correction of Free Markets" Anti-Capitalist program to demonize Capitalism. Where was the Pro-Capitalism then?"

"It wasn't until Reagan came into power and Decentralized majority of all industries and lowered Taxes... did the "Pro Capitalism" come into play. When you had the "Rags to Riches" stories of people becoming millionaires overnight. Whether by starting their own business or investing in the Stock Market, they became Capitalists"

Breh seriously thinks America in the 1920s to 1960s was anti-capitalist and that rags-to-riches and pro-capitalist propaganda only started with Reagan. :snoop: