**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The committee fukked up putting Kentucky, Arizona and Wisconsin on the same side of the bracket. Wisconsin should of been in Villanova spots and Arizona in Wisconsin spots so we could of gotten a Kentucky vs Arizona and Wisconsin vs Duke final four.
No guarantee that would've happened. it worked out they way it should've.

Sir

Pro
Daps
846977.jpg

:myman:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying Izzos the best tourney coach ever now and making up the narrative that he has no talent ever which is bs

He also has one title in 5 trips no way i put him ahead of say a Calhoun

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
People saying Izzos the best tourney coach ever now and making up the narrative that he has no talent ever which is bs

But who says he has no talent ever? What is usually said is that he doesn't have the comparable talents of the blue bloods like Kansas, Duke, Kentucky etc, but gets similar to better production come tourney time. I think that if you wanted to argue for Calhoun you would have a fair argument since he's in that smaller group that has 2 or more titles. That still doesn't mean Izzo hasn't earned the accolades he gets. The truth is his team usually come with it in March and routinely produce better than their seeding.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gonna do a break down for Kentucky- Wisconsin game later but Michigan State is a good match up for duke. Spartans struggled against talented offensive teams all year and of course Duke beat them earlier.
Spartans are playing a lot better now but so is Dook

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

nobody wants to say it cause he seems like a genuine good dude, but izzo is overrated as fukk by ESPN and them.

he has had alot of top prospects during his career and yet only 1 title to show for it. I give him props for making deeper than expected runs in the tournament and possibly getting more out of less but he's not touching calhoun, and I say that as a dedicated calhoun hater. he's also levels below wooden, smith, k and other elite coaches...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna do a break down for Kentucky- Wisconsin game later but Michigan State is a good match up for duke. Spartans struggled against talented offensive teams all year and of course Duke beat them earlier.
Spartans are playing a lot better now but so is Dook

Yeah and their biggest problem is they have nobody who can even slow down Okafor.Utah had nba sized bigs Gonzaga had Sabonis who's 6'11 and long and that other dude is 7'1 288 both teams could knock him off his spot Msu can't do that he's gonna beast in this game

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

Ya Mich St has lowkey underrated talent right now. with Trice is playing like a star... If you match them up with Duke, the only significant talent disparity is at center and pg. Valentine is gonna be a problem :banderas:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
How ya'll see Frank holding up against the Kentucky front lines?

Common sense is that he gets bodied because that's what happened last year. But I think he's too confident for that shyt.

That first 10 minutes of the Wisco Arizona game is the most aggressive Ive ever seen him play.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dayton trying to knock off another high seed........UCONN!!!!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Are you serious breh, he's had talent before but compared to these super squads other coaches get its no comparison, different tiers of talent breh.