**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wow:
you can't have the Law without Justise.
kYAdPJg.png

:dead:

Already got the slogan ready.
I love wcs on defense he'd be a great fit for the Kings

Also some people love Porzingis he could move up Hezonja too

WCS is perfect for the Kings, Celtics, Nuggets and maybe even the Hawks, some place where his lack of offense wont be an issue and he can just play his game.

This is shaping up to be a good draft, not a lot of depth but there are some quality guys that fit a bunch of teams.

eh torn on him and towns. i think okafor is better but towns might fit the system better. not sure. i dont think we'll have a shot at either...i really want cauley-stein actually. if we can get him 7-11 range id be stoked

WCS is a good fit with the Celtics, but those Fab Melo memories gotta worry you a lil.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

WCS is perfect for the Kings, Celtics, Nuggets and maybe even the Hawks, some place where his lack of offense wont be an issue and he can just play his game.

This is shaping up to be a good draft, not a lot of depth but there are some quality guys that fit a bunch of teams.

WCS is a good fit with the Celtics, but those Fab Melo memories gotta worry you a lil.

eh fab was gonna be a bust from the get-go. he was rocks dumb with no heart. stein is a tenacious beast and locks down the post. hes got tyson chandler type defensive potential on defense and maybe better offensive potential. and FWIW i liked chandler out of HS more than i did curry. we need more athleticism, more ranginess and more shot-blocking and stein is all of that. danny'll get it done

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Winslow looks like the better athlete and is also built like a tank for a wing that's only 18.

I also think Justise will be also be a better pick n roll guy in the league. I like the iguodala comparison for him now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

How do u feel about Kaminsky? I keep sleeping on dude as a pro but I gotta admit he's skilled as he'll I think if he goes late lotto to say Houston I can see him hitting shots off of Harden penetration

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Did Kenny just use DeAndre Jordan's name as an example for a post defender in The NBA? :dahell:

Jalil will have DeAndre dancing the cha cha in the post. :hula:
I think these guys are fooled today because the NBA doesn't really have an elite low post scorer outside of Gasol in Memphis. Most of these defensive players are making a name for themselves for the help defense.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How do u feel about Kaminsky? I keep sleeping on dude as a pro but I gotta admit he's skilled as he'll I think if he goes late lotto to say Houston I can see him hitting shots off of Harden penetration

I think he's perfect for the Jazz, they need shooting and lack a backup PF/C, he could get 25-30mpg off the bench for them and fits with both Gobert and Favors, they get the floor spacing they need.

If you see what they tried to do with Kanter and now Booker (turning them into stretch 4s), he has to be the player they covet.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I think he's perfect for the Jazz, they need shooting and lack a backup PF/C, he could get 25-30mpg off the bench for them and fits with both Gobert and Favors, they get the floor spacing they need.

If you see what they tried to do with Kanter and now Booker (turning them into stretch 4s), he has to be the player they covet.

i get what youre trying to say :mjpls:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
[/QUOTE]
Okafor vs Poeltl :leon:

:ehh: Good point, Poeltl really had improved since the start of the year, should be a good match up.
Utah is a bit streaky tho, Wright is a consistent presence but they can lose to anyone if their jumpers aren't falling and can also beat anyone by 20.