**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
will he be able to abuse the drummonds, goberts, DJ of the nba the way he has his way with these college kids

Al Jefferson and DeMarcus Cousins can, he's almost exactly the same size as Cousins and a little bigger than Jefferson.

Those are his contemporaries as far as size and game go, if they can do it there's no reason he can't either, 6'11" 280lbs.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
5 second closely guarded rule has a huuuuuuuge effect on the game low key. You can make a guard give up the ball by standing close to him at fukking half court. How is that defense?

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how theColi has soured on Okafor :lupe:

I think as long as you get some defensive players around him it wont be much of a problem in the NBA.
Offensively dude is incredible...

For him to be 19 and that good on the block makes no sense.

I think when the draft comes around he'll probably still go #1 because he's the only onr damn near guaranteed to be a 20 ppg scorer in the league

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Not a nikka and no hate. I honestly believe he is not good. That's one of the problems of Tom Izzo's teams, they rarely have a good pg.
Won't argue with you there, though I think it's been more injuries than ability. That team with Lucas was on their way until he toe his Achilles. Wasn't the same player when he came back. I also think the team last year was a final 4 team, but once Appling fukked up his wrist he was pretty much useless. Good pg play and his team is gonna make a serious run. If Trice stays hot they may have one of those type of runs in them this year.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Al Jefferson and DeMarcus Cousins can, he's almost exactly the same size as Cousins and a little bigger than Jefferson.

Those are his contemporaries as far as size and game go, if they can do it there's no reason he can't either, 6'11" 280lbs.

Didn't realize he weighed that much ... when he reall fills out he'll be real close to 300