Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Calabunga dude. :yes:

ivSVUexH9r6v1.gif

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm torn on this one, it looks like it could go either way. Not a big fan of the nose on Michelangelo.

Their faces are fukked up. Shredder is "Erich Sachs," a white man, and a scientist who creates the turtles, instead of Oroku Saki, a Japanese secret syndicate leader. No sign of Splinter in sight. No pizza. Random shots of turtles attacking military vehicles in the middle of nowhere.

I would be very surprised if it turned out even decent.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Their faces are fukked up. Shredder is "Erich Sachs," a white man, and a scientist who creates the turtles, instead of Oroku Saki, a Japanese secret syndicate leader. No sign of Splinter in sight. No pizza. Random shots of turtles attacking military vehicles in the middle of nowhere.

I would be very surprised if it turned out even decent.

I'm hoping the real Shredder is lurking in the background and that this Erich Sachs shyt is just a cover.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm hoping the real Shredder is lurking in the background and that this Erich Sachs shyt is just a cover.

Well Erich Sachs as a name is obviously derived from Oroku Saki. And there's a shot of him looking at the Shredder armor. There's no reason for there to be a 2nd Shredder out there.