Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who aren't feeling this teaser...made up their mind that there weren't gonna like it beforehand.
Naw there was nothing even remotely interesting in that trailer, black nerd was on point when he said it look like a transformers movie with turtles, and I don't like transformers so :camby:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
9aocv7.jpg

tKhAd.gif

:ohhh:"It's Just A Mask. See?":mjlol:
Im-not-even-Mad-Ron-Burgandy-Anchorman.gif

1st Day.

Last edited:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
The terrible camera work:why:

Those giant ass bodies:huhldup:

The faces, especially the fukking LIPS
o3va.png

And I'ma still pay my 10.50 to see this :trash: on opening weekend.:snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why do the turtles look like they've been taking what LeBron is taking? :dahell:

They're suppose to have defined muscles but also look nimble enough to be taken seriously as Ninja.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
after watching the tralier for a 2nd time i still dont know how i feel about this one.
From what i can see the turtles dont look too terrible, but i want splinter in this movie dammit. And im not feeling a white dude as shredder on 1st impression
This could either be really good or really bad. :yeshrug: And they still gonna get my money on day 1 :sadcam:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them turtles are so ugly, but Megan Fox is so fine. :Noah:

Movie might be good, but I agree with what someone else said in here that the trailer is weak as hell.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Megan Fox is lucky Michael Bay gave her another chance and put her in this movie. Pretty girls who can barely act are easily replaceable.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
they royally fukked up on shredder:snoop:

how hard was it to cast a japanese actor, than to get a :flabbynsick: old white actor who doesn't even have a martial arts background:KNOPE:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As a lifelong Turtles Fan and an 80's baby who grew up on the cartoon and movies, I was very impressed. A lot of people like to say Bay ruined our 80's childhood but to me he's making it bada$$ with Transformers now this. The CGI looked great. Megan Fox is back (After she called Bay Hitler, lol). Sh!t looked hard and it seems like the action was going to be on point. I kinda wished Bay directed it but it seems his style is all over it even though he produced it. LOL @ all the haters sh!tting on it before any footage was released, this joint looks light years better than the Animated movie and Turtles III. I will reserve Judgement if it's better than Turtles 1 or 2. But bravo Mr. Bay.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As for the Shredder origin story. Look this is a reboot/origin. They might as well called it Ninja Turtles Begins. We have see where Shredder comes from before he's Shredder.