Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
GOAT cornball brotha makes good points.

I can't take that fakkit's opinion seriously, breh. I don't want my TMNT movies made for lame nikkas like that. Dude has a 10 minute video crying about a 1 and a half minute teaser trailer where we saw the turtles for like a good 6 seconds of it.

Dude needs to kill himself.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I can't take that fakkit's opinion seriously, breh. I don't want my TMNT movies made for lame nikkas like that. Dude has a 10 minute video crying about a 1 and a half minute teaser trailer where we saw the turtles for like a good 6 seconds of it.

Dude needs to kill himself.
:dead:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of his movies are dumb, loud, and use tons of stereotypes for race and sex
I'm looking at his list of movies and they aren't terrible, he has some good movies. It seems everyone hate him though :russ:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm looking at his list of movies and they aren't terrible, he has some good movies. It seems everyone hate him though :russ:

He has some good movies like Bad Boys 1 & 2 and the Rock..but the majority of his movies are just loud ass explosions and metal hitting each other over and over again; shyt is bland. plus he drops racist shyt in his movies sometimes

Last edited: