Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
only 25 million away from being an actual hit

but yeah we all know whats going to happen the future movies will be bad, kids will love them, megan fox is going to do a horrible job saying her lines, looking at green screen, and aging

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I saw it today. I enjoyed the movie. Of course, Michael Bay's attempts at humor are :beli: especially when it came to Michelangelo and some of the action scenes were too involved. But it still was entertaining.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I liked it.
Nothing will Top the 1st 2 Original TMNT Movies but this was more than a decent attempt I'd say. Though I didn't like too much how a Young April O'Neil was involved with Young Splinter and Young Turtles and all that Jazz. It just doesn't seem to fit right with me but just about everything else was Good. I liked how Shredder had a Magnetic Suit to summon back his Blades during Battle. Clever.:salute:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will seemingly never go away. TMNT earned another $4.8 million this weekend, giving the Paramount reboot a drop compared to last weekend of 26%. Made for $125 million, the successful retooling of the franchise has now crossed the $300 million mark worldwide, with $181 million of that coming from the domestic side.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saw it today and really enjoyed it. My boy Mikey getting his shine. :banderas:

They got their personalities on point. When the keyboard cat came on I was :dead: :laff:

My only complaints:

-Shredder with his detachable sword fingers. Ehhh.
-April getting the last move on Shredder. :what:

I think I like the OG film more.

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The movie was alright. The turtles got to show their personalities and Shredder's armor is pretty cool. The final battle was good too. The only big issue is April's lack of chemistry with the turtles. There was no bond at all.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just finished watching it and as a dude who gives absolutely no fuks about the ninja turtles I must say this shyt was extremely entertaining :ehh:....them fight scenes were on damn point and that mountain scene was :ooh::whoo: status....got a feeling I'll watch this shyt more than a few more times before the nxt one comes out...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching it and as a dude who gives absolutely no fuks about the ninja turtles I must say this shyt was extremely entertaining:ehh: ....them fight scenes were on damn point and that mountain scene was :ooh::whoo: status....got a feeling I'll watch this shyt more than a few more times before the nxt one comes out...

I wanted to hate this movie but, I was surprisingly entertained. :manny: