Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked it very much. Seeing Splinter get that work tho :to: hated seeing it in the OG movie and this one too.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It was ok. Probably won't ever watch it again. It felt like I was watching Transformers... didn't really buy into Shredder's Mark 42 Ironman suit... :yeshrug:

4/10

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it for the first time this weekend. The first movie blows this one out of the water. The story line for this jawn was fukking atrocious. I did like the Turtles personalities though.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I love the turtles. I liked every part with the turtles in this movie too. Overall it was bad but I didn't hate it. I love the older three movies too and the cgi one. Yup even the Japan one. Or China I forgot lol. The thing I disliked the most is I didn't get that brotherly feel amongst the turtles in this one. But that's because,they were the damn supporting cast here. The older movies developed their relationship so well. It really was transformers with turtles, I want that old bonding they have back. Not just in bits and pieces where they played buck buck. I think the sequel may do it better. Nobody hated the idea of this New movie more than I did. And I'll admit I'd watch again and will see the sequel. Cowabunga dudes :manny:

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
I love the turtles. I liked every part with the turtles in this movie too. Overall it was bad but I didn't hate it. I love the older three movies too and the cgi one. Yup even the Japan one. Or China I forgot lol. The thing I disliked the most is I didn't get that brotherly feel amongst the turtles in this one. But that's because,they were the damn supporting cast here. The older movies developed their relationship so well. It really was transformers with turtles, I want that old bonding they have back. Not just in bits and pieces where they played buck buck. I think the sequel may do it better. Nobody hated the idea of this New movie more than I did. And I'll admit I'd watch again and will see the sequel. Cowabunga dudes :manny:
Mostly how I felt.

It was just mediocre.

Def not saying it was good :whoa: but it wasn't the abortion I was fully expecting.

The sequel has to be better. Earth to Echo had heart and they got that director, this movie did less with more than all previous Turtle movies combined.