Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just seen it....shyt was very watchable plenty of shyt wrong with it , but the turtles were great and the most action in a turtles movie.

Like "Transformers" people shouldn't really overthink the movie. Just go with it. It feels like your watching about 3 back to back episodes in Live Action. As you said, Action wise it shyts on the entire franchise. But I think the emotion in "Turtles 1" was better when they fought Shredder. Also how could anyone not like Super Shredder. He was just insane.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Like "Transformers" people shouldn't really overthink the movie. Just go with it. It feels like your watching about 3 back to back episodes in Live Action. As you said, Action wise it shyts on the entire franchise. But I think the emotion in "Turtles 1" was better when they fought Shredder. Also how could anyone not like Super Shredder. He was just insane.

Yeah the shyt was built up better, but I had low expectations for this one and was surprised by how much I was laughing for the most part. shyt def had Bay written all over it, but it was better than any Transformers to me.

First time I actually liked Leo too:yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah the shyt was built up better, but I had low expectations for this one and was surprised by how much I was laughing for the most part. shyt def had Bay written all over it, but it was better than any Transformers to me.

First time I actually liked Leo too:yeshrug:

I think Michaelangelo and Rafeal shinned more than Leo and Don in this one. But Leo was a good leader. Don was too funny with those glasses. He was a Super Nerd. One of my fav parts when they paid homage to the original cartoon with them Jumping off the building with the moon in the back and landing in the sewer.

tumblr_msnm3g5ccm1s2wio8o6_400.gif

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think Michaelangelo and Rafeal shinned more than Leo and Don in this one. But Leo was a good leader. Don was too funny with those glasses. He was a Super Nerd. One of my fav parts when they paid homage to the original cartoon with them Jumping off the building with the moon in the back and landing in the sewer.

tumblr_msnm3g5ccm1s2wio8o6_400.gif

Ill scene:wow:

I'd love to read what they say the need was too mess with Splinter soo much:snoop:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hated his voice too, he looked and moved great tho

Def am interested in a sequel, this movie actually felt.....rushed:russ:

I think they wanted to keep it as short as possible. This is one time Bay seemed to care about the run time unlike The Transformers films that are damn near 3 hours. But yeah the story did feel rushed even though the movie moved pretty quickly pacing wise. But yeah I thought Splinter was going to throw in the towel when Shredder brought out the Edward Scissor hands blades but Splinter actually went in.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think they wanted to keep it as short as possible. This is one time Bay seemed to care about the run time unlike The Transformers films that are damn near 3 hours. But yeah the story did feel rushed even though the movie moved pretty quickly pacing wise. But yeah I thought Splinter was going to throw in the towel when Shredder brought out the Edward Scissor hands blades but Splinter actually went in.

That reminds me of another issue I had....

Super Shredder was like magneto with that suit:mindblown: and also it was odd seeing Shredder on top of that building and these dudes going at it in broad daylight

All nitpicky shyt I admit, it took away from none of the movie for me, the turtle action and team work they used was great. No reason why anybody else wouldn't enjoy this movie action wise the turtles went completely in:salute:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Dialogue was great plenty of laugh out loud moments. Mc Mikey killed it and that's coming from a Raphael stan. The action eas pure Michael bay, flips and shyt like the transformers did. I can't hate I had fun with it

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk the critics, this movie was dope and fun and I got my money's worth. Lol CACs that were bytching about white washing casting William Fletcher as Splinter gotta feel stupid now :mjlol:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
"Turtles" to give Michael Bay another #1 Hit. Estimated 52 Million Opening Weekend. "Guardians" to fall to #2.

issue_20_cover_2011_a_p.jpg

It's amazing how this guy gets bashed by critics and fans yet he just keeps having success. Your in inspiration Bay.

Its actually pretty simple: the masses are hypnotized by the commercial propaganda, so they spend the money if it sucks or not; oversaturated marketing and suffocating propaganda can lead to anything really