Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Saw the latest trailer in front of Hercules and it looks like OG Shredder is in this but dude from Wings is upgrading his suit. I'll say it again, just the trailers for this movie is greater than anything previously done with TMNT in regards to live action movies...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ima see it for the simple fact that I ALWAYS rep for the turtles
its the least I can do for giving me one of the dopest ass cartoon theme songs in the history of childhoods

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This joint is going to be PG-13. Michael Bay is giving us the 1st "Hard Core" Turtles film and dudes were hating.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_ver17_xlg.jpg

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-character-posters-Imgur-690x1024.jpg

11179597_det.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This joint is going to be PG-13. Michael Bay is giving us the 1st "Hard Core" Turtles film and dudes were hating.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_ver17_xlg.jpg
:upsetfavre:
Looks like it'll be in the same league as the Transformers movies. Now if they took it back to basics using the Mirage comics as the base like the 1990 film then I would be more interested.
I don't even think Casey Jones is in this new joint :comeon:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They are saving Casey for the sequel. This is going to be a Trilogy for sure. Also from all the trailers I've seen it does seem to be closer to the comics as far as violence.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, the trailers looks like a joke with the CGI and Megan Fox in it. The trailer made it us that movie look like an animated movies.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I dont understand how all these dumbass nikkas will go see Transformers, but hate on a "Michael Bay film" when he's not even directing it:mindblown:

Your right he didn't direct it but his figure prints are all over this. What's funny is The Director has done Blockbusters himself (Battle Los Angles, Wrath of the Titans) but all the promotion is "MICHAEL BAY" they don't even mentioned him, lol:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Honestly, the trailers looks like a joke with the CGI and Megan Fox in it. The trailer made it us that movie look like an animated movies.

Man that's wtf ive been saying. I mean i aint even that old or whatever but i cant with the CGI shyt, espeically in a movie where you have a real live setting like New York and then the characters in the movie is supposed to do alot of fighting with actual people..it looks like a computer game.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh man this shyt sounds horrible. Read at your own discretion...
Saw this today lol

Splinter looked and sounded terrible
Leonardo's voice was done by Johnny Knoxville and it's fukking god awful
Shredder was beyond stupid

their new origin story is retarded as shyt (that online report from a few years ago about Casey Jones naming them wasn't too far off...put it that way)

The turtles and Splinter were test subjects in April Oneal's dad's lab. April is the one who named the turtles and Splinter when she was a kid (and also had color stickers on their shells to tell them apart)
There was a fire in the lab and April saves them and puts them in the sewer.
Splinter finds a art of karate book in the sewer and teaches them to be fighters lol
11t4uvb.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Oh man this shyt sounds horrible. Read at your own discretion...
Saw this today lol

Splinter looked and sounded terrible
Leonardo's voice was done by Johnny Knoxville and it's fukking god awful
Shredder was beyond stupid

their new origin story is retarded as shyt (that online report from a few years ago about Casey Jones naming them wasn't too far off...put it that way)

The turtles and Splinter were test subjects in April Oneal's dad's lab. April is the one who named the turtles and Splinter when she was a kid (and also had color stickers on their shells to tell them apart)
There was a fire in the lab and April saves them and puts them in the sewer.
Splinter finds a art of karate book in the sewer and teaches them to be fighters lol
11t4uvb.jpg

Such an underrated gif :mjlol: