Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
U sure about that? I unno..i listened with my earbuds on and he definitely says blood. You can hear the pronouciation of the l in "blood" & then a lil bit of the d.

Unless they are using this a vocal sample it's breh/brah

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I really wanted to like this, but I just don't find this appealing enough for me to check in theaters. I'll wait for the reviews tho.

Still think the turtles look too busy with all that shyt they got on :tmntbeli:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
And yet he still does big numbers at the box office. I don't get it. :mindblown:

I guess having movies with gratuitous explosions and mindless action are easy money.

Transformers 4 proves that people will watch anything...that shyt was 3 hours of metal hitting metal, metal hitting metal, Mark Mark attempting corny humor one liners, then metal hitting metal again, and again, and again, and again....Bay doesn't even try anymore and he doesn't give a fukk because people will still go see the garbage anyway

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Man I was a huge TMNT fan as a kid. Had all their damn toys, from the party wagon to the damn blimp, to their base. Yet i'm not interested in watching this in the slightest, because it's Michael no substance Bay making this shyt. He butchered Transformers, I mean I stomached the first one but had to walk out of the 2nd one. I just can't get into this, I know it'll be terrible. That's what Michael Bay does, he makes terrible mindless movies, but sheeple keep on buying tickets for em.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I was a huge TMNT fan as a kid. Had all their damn toys, from the party wagon to the damn blimp, to their base. Yet i'm not interested in watching this in the slightest, because it's Michael no substance Bay making this shyt. He butchered Transformers, I mean I stomached the first one but had to walk out of the 2nd one. I just can't get into this, I know it'll be terrible. That's what Michael Bay does, he makes terrible mindless movies, but sheeple keep on buying tickets for em.

I'm tryna cut you some slack but at the end of the day you can't tell me you ever expected a movie about ninja turtles to be anything more than shallow entertainment.

The most I expect from this movie is maybe some vague lesson about brotherhood. If you're demanding anything deeper than that then I have to wonder what would drive you to purchase a ticket to see a movie where a talking rat teaches mutant turtles kung fu.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
:dead: i bet that song will be played during the end credits

0rlqxNm.png

all the kids in the theater gonna be makin these faces