Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Oh man this shyt sounds horrible. Read at your own discretion...
Saw this today lol

Splinter looked and sounded terrible
Leonardo's voice was done by Johnny Knoxville and it's fukking god awful
Shredder was beyond stupid

their new origin story is retarded as shyt (that online report from a few years ago about Casey Jones naming them wasn't too far off...put it that way)

The turtles and Splinter were test subjects in April Oneal's dad's lab. April is the one who named the turtles and Splinter when she was a kid (and also had color stickers on their shells to tell them apart)
There was a fire in the lab and April saves them and puts them in the sewer.
Splinter finds a art of karate book in the sewer and teaches them to be fighters lol
11t4uvb.jpg
Wait Knoxville is Leonardo....?

Who in the fukk made that call? Jesus christ

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Your right he didn't direct it but his figure prints are all over this. What's funny is The Director has done Blockbusters himself (Battle Los Angles, Wrath of the Titans) but all the promotion is "MICHAEL BAY" they don't even mentioned him, lol:

If I cared about directors this woulda sold me on the movie. Unfortunately for them the story comes first and i know this is shyt :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
While nikkas bytching in here I can almost guarantee that movie gone go toe to toe next week with Guardians based on the fact that lil kids are going to make their parents take them to see it. Might be a shyt movie but I don't think the coli brehs are the target demographic for this movie. You guys are too cultured for a Michael bay movie :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From IGN:

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star on her own personal TMNT fandom, which Turtle is her favorite... and which she'd have a one-night stand with.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star on his role in the movie and why TMNT remains so popular.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought it got the job done. They changed the origins but the personalities of the Turtles shined. Michelangelo definitely stole the movie. Got a lot of laughs. I thought Shredder was hard body the whole movie. Shredder Vs Spliter and Shredder Vs The Turtles was both dope battles. The Snow Mountain escape is probably one of the biggest action sequences of the movie. Overall decent reboot. Definitely better than Turtles 3, on par with "Ooze". Megan actually did better than her Transformers performances. She had the trademark yellow April jacket the whole way through. But action wise these turtles are more in line with the comics. The fighting was really good. Shredder was hard body. He gave Splinter and the Turtles that work.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The issues is people have been hating on this movie even before it was released. Look at the title of this thread calling it "Trash" before even seeing the film. Critics are still salty Michael Bay has the #1 movie of the year. I feel some people are magnifying the flaws when in reality this was a solid reboot. Also considering we haven't had a live action turtles movie in 21 years. It was refreshing seeing them back on the Big Screen.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Oh man this shyt sounds horrible. Read at your own discretion...
Saw this today lol

Splinter looked and sounded terrible
Leonardo's voice was done by Johnny Knoxville and it's fukking god awful
Shredder was beyond stupid

their new origin story is retarded as shyt (that online report from a few years ago about Casey Jones naming them wasn't too far off...put it that way)

The turtles and Splinter were test subjects in April Oneal's dad's lab. April is the one who named the turtles and Splinter when she was a kid (and also had color stickers on their shells to tell them apart)
There was a fire in the lab and April saves them and puts them in the sewer.
Splinter finds a art of karate book in the sewer and teaches them to be fighters lol
11t4uvb.jpg

An art of karate book in the sewer? The sewer? For real?
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:mjlol: I just can't get over them kitchen knives "claws" bruh...

As petty as it sounds, one of the main things pulling me away from the movie is the designs. I like the different body builds with the turtles, but everything else :scusthov:

And that origin story :huhldup: And does Shredder have any samurai background in the film at all?:heh:

I'm not 100% against this movie. I just don't plan on seeing it anytime soon...