Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In the Russian trailer will arnett's character crashes into a snow bank because he's starting at megan fox's ass :dead:
2014-06-2416_02_45-mvkl7.png

image.png

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
When Splinter and Shredder have that staredown :blessed:

Always wanted to see a real deal Splinter/Shredder showdown as a kid and I feel like I never got it. They never really scrapped in the cartoons and in the movie it only lasted like 2 seconds before Shredder got punked the fukk out. :yeshrug:

Granted I'm sure their beef would carry a lot more weight if it were still a blood feud between 2 ancient ninja houses like in the show and Shredder wasn't just some dumb random cac Tony Stark wannabee. :snoop:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Theyre too fukking big. Thats my problem with this movie so far. How dafuq youz a ninja but you 363 lbs of fukking turtle muscle. They just look stupid. The voices dont match. Shedder looks fukking stupid. The only thing that looks right is Splinter. Oh and Meagan Fox is hot but still fukking horrible.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'll have to wait till some reviews pop up to really decide. i mean it looks like it could be some fun, but at the same time looks like it could suck. Shredder looks dope though.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
:patrice: Idk brehs I watched the first two movies the other morning and more than anything else in this trailer, the voices are throwing me off.

i still be there day 1 but im not expected to be blown away

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm glad I was never a huge turtles fan. All I saw was the movies when I was little. The designs of the turtles don't bother me one bit. That overdone Shredder bothers me more.

The voices do seem a bit off to me. I liked Raphael, that was my favorite part of the trailer.

I also liked the callback to when people thought they were gonna be alien turtles, even though they dubbed that in.

Never judge a movie on its trailer, tho, brehs. I've missed out on some piff in the pass cause of their trailers.

ALSO, I'm almost 100% sure one of them will say YOLO or cray just to date the movie like the others.