Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this looks wack to me. I'll only be seeing this for Megan fox fine ass.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole underground samurai/ninja underworld based in NY was what made it interesting for me when I read the comics. This film just looks like a mess for anyone that's familiar with the original comics or even the new IDW series. I was interested when it was announced, but now not so much.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In the Russian trailer will arnett's character crashes into a snow bank because he's starting at megan fox's ass :dead:

Ah so that's what this article on Screenrant was talking about

Anyway, all of the characters sound like how I think they'd sound. Gee, imagine that...internet overreacts to Knoxville voicing Leo and he sounds like Leo:ohhh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Nothin will ever come close to da original GOAT film.

Michael Bay's involvement + da director of fukkin Battle Los Angeles should be automatic :camby: :trash: status.......but I feel imma end up peepin just purely out of curiosity now. :lupe:

Str8 up disgusted wit mahself. :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nothin will ever come close to da original GOAT film.

Michael Bay's involvement + da director of fukkin Battle Los Angeles should be automatic :camby: :trash: status.......but I feel imma end up peepin purely out of curiosity now. :lupe:

Str8 up disgusted wit mahself. :beli:

Some of you cats are too hard on yourselves as film fans lol...you gotta be open to the possibility that a movie can be good as opposed to assuming it'll be crap. I'm not even saying it'll be dope or better than the 1990 flick but it doesn't have to be bad either

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks aight but the faces look fukking terrible.

Fred.