Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Anybody notice how Donatello has been background singer status in these trailers? It focuses on all the other three at multiple points except him.

That's because he's the lamest one in most people's opinion I guess.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

post-44867-arya-stark-laughing-gif-Imgur-B8ub.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks good, but it's Michael Bay so I know what the final outcome will be

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Too many gimmicks :camby:

Keep that shyt simple and tell a good story.

Yeah at first I was cool with this, but these costumes are OD with them trying to give the turtles their own personalities.

It's even odd to me that they are going up against armies and cutting down bullets:russ:

I'm gonna see this shyt at some point, but the tone of this whole thing has really turned me off on this a bit. I just can't put my finger on why:patrice:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Did Mikey just said "check base/mate, blood"? Sounding like a Wayne and shyt @ 0:23

Damn this dude Michael Bay be making characteurs of black people all the time in his flicks. Seems like this one got alot of that too. Watch all the trailers, clearly a few of the turtles are trying to sound "urban/black". Same thing with Transformers.

Yeah i know i know, he wasnt the director but still he had a major hand in it, regardless of what he claims.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Did Mikey just said "check base/mate, blood"? Sounding like a Wayne and shyt @ 0:23

Damn this dude Michael Bay be making characteurs of black people all the time in his flicks. Seems like this one got alot of that too. Watch all the trailers, clearly a few of the turtles are trying to sound "urban/black". Same thing with Transformers.

Yeah i know i know, he wasnt the director but still he had a major hand in it, regardless of what he claims.

He's says "breh/brah" not blood

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So Michael bay will responsible for two movies in the same year that fukk up great franchises we enjoyed as children...Now THAT'S an accomplishment :snoop:

And yet he still does big numbers at the box office. I don't get it. :mindblown:

I guess having movies with gratuitous explosions and mindless action are easy money.