Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_n33sheLhWJ1tw9yl5o2_400.gif
Why would anyone stop this gif before Raph crashes into the Hummer?

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Looks much better than anticipated. We'll have to wait for the movie to really judge the CGI but it is questionable. The turtles also might be too big.

But they have big shoes to fill if they want to top this scene

Or this one:lawd: My nikkas was game but shredder was too much for em. Leo drew some blood tho

Them nikkas do look big as fukk tho. Judging from the trailer, the movie could go either way.

:patrice: @ shredder backstory all that gunplay

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't know Bay was involved. This shyt is going to be a letdown. *sigh*
:dahell:
How did you know anything about this movie without knowing Bay was involved? That was the first bit of info that came out when the movie was even announced and it was tagged onto every other bit of info since then:what:

Unless you just found out about this movie from the trailer...

See this is why I don't understand some people and why they put unrealistic expectations on movies.

MB has consistently put out the same type of movies almost his whole career as a big budget producer/director, so by saying your going to be let down you're basically saying "I like MB style movies but for some reason this one isn't going to live up to his style."

So if your expecting to get anything more than what you would get out of a MB movie. Than you just setting yourself up to get let down...

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
These turtles swole as shyt and heavy as fukk. nikka broke through a brick ledge by landing on it. :mjlol: To bad this is a Nickelodeon movie. :camby:
yea that whole nick thing scares me too

but if you think about it.. how heavy are sea turtles?? or those big fukking turtles at the zoo that around like 3 ft high?? heavy as fukk

so how much you think a 6ft (shyt they look about 8 ft) tall turtle would weigh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people will hate on Bay no matter what he does. Dude is straight about resurrect this franchise on the Big Screen. There hasn't been a live action movie in 21 years cause Part 2 and 3 flopped. Yes I was dancing to "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go" as kid but let's keep it real, that was the beginning of the end of the live action franchise. My man is taking us from:

tumblr_mctbigfDJy1qb1g04o3_250.gif

Ninja Rap

tumblr_n33sheLhWJ1tw9yl5o2_400.gif

To this

Sorry but the suits are limited, CGI will make they more dynamic like the cartoon.
Go Ninja is better than that sht.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks much better than anticipated. We'll have to wait for the movie to really judge the CGI but it is questionable. The turtles also might be too big.

But they have big shoes to fill if they want to top this scene

I'ma tell ya right now they ain't topping nothing from the og movie.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I don't think the CGI Turtles look that bad..have my doubts over the movie though...& WTF is the deal with turning Shredder into a scrawny white businessman :childplease:

Surprised to see Fox, I thought Bay banned her because she wouldn't let him fukk her?

Anyways from the start of that trailer, it's clear that Bay thinks he's doing to Ninja Turtles what Nolan did to Batman... I have a feeling this movie is going to become an Anti-midas (turns gold into shyt):lupe: