Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Megan Fox is lucky Michael Bay gave her another chance and put her in this movie. Pretty girls who can barely act are easily replaceable.
True, but of the pretty girls who can't act team. She has the biggest following. Tell me that she wouldn't have been a better cast than the blonde girl they had in the last Transformer movie. I'm sure he realized this with Dark of the Moon. He's not using her as a favor, she's likely the biggest name draw for the role he could get.

:manny:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I know it looks Funny but I'll be watching it Regardless just off the Strength of my Ninja Brothers. I've been Following TMNT for Years so I basically have to show up with some Love for Splinter's Sons.:yeshrug:

Even if it does look a little 'Weird'.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The CGI does look interesting, it's just Jim Henson's version tried to look almost like the Cartoon. This CGI actually makes them look like "Mutants". It's like they are making a more realistic turtles. I'm telling you guys, this is going to be a huge hit. It will most likely end up being a Trilogy. Megan better not mess this up cause she should of been in Transformers 3 and 4 but she ruined it biting the hand that fed her.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'll be completely honest, I watching that trailer expecting to be completely disgusted

And it wasn't that bad :ld:

Not sure if this was due to incredibly low expectations but yea

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
First day. fukk what a coli nikka feel about his childhood memories and rambling about what a turtle movie should be like or diatribe about how bad its gone be based on a 1 mn trailer. :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just saw the trailer.

I... don't know how to feel. I really don't. I guess that's not the best reaction they could hope for but it also ain't the worst I could tell you that. My reaction could have been a lot, a lot worse.

Not sure if I'm sold on the effects yet. And is that guy supposed to be Shredder? Cause for some reason I just can't buy that as Shredder.

Overall my reaction to this right now is just :yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
looks awful. like one of those shyt transformers movies with cgi turtles instead. :snoop:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka... the SHREDDER.... Oroku Saki... MASTER NINJA OF DARKNESS....

is a :skip:

the white supremacy is a motherfukker yall

they cant even let the BAD GUYS be another race anymore :deadrose:
talk about destroying the story, at least make shredder asian got dammit

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
I dont know how to feel yet bout this one brehs. Trying to keep an open mind jus cause its TMNT.

Guess we should expect this from Nickelodeon studios. They fukked up Avatar too

And why the turtles so damn big...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice: trailer looked pretty fukkin good I wasnt expectin that :patrice:

megan fox as april oneil thats kind of like hugh jackman for wolverine :obama:

like she damn near born for that role :obama: