Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
well I guess I'll go see it, albeit begrudgingly.

I havent watched a Turtles fim since TMNT 2: Seceret of the Ooze.

3 was awful and I didnt fool with those 100% CGI versions :beli:

Also, why does April have to be Megan Fox? :what: She aint even fine no more.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I wish they had actors put on suits
alan-ritchson-megan-fox-tmnt-filming__oPt.jpg

But they did.:mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
well I guess I'll go see it, albeit begrudgingly.

I havent watched a Turtles fim since TMNT 2: Seceret of the Ooze.

3 was awful and I didnt fool with those 100% CGI versions :beli:

Also, why does April have to be Megan Fox? :what: She aint even fine no more.

TMNT was cool. The characterizations were on point; it's like the 3rd sequel and actually maintained the continuity of the first 3. The plot, however, was effin retarded...little aliens and stone creatures NOT from Dimension X

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some people will hate on Bay no matter what he does. Dude is straight about resurrect this franchise on the Big Screen. There hasn't been a live action movie in 21 years cause Part 2 and 3 flopped. Yes I was dancing to "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go" as kid but let's keep it real, that was the beginning of the end of the live action franchise. My man is taking us from:

tumblr_mctbigfDJy1qb1g04o3_250.gif

Ninja Rap

tumblr_n33sheLhWJ1tw9yl5o2_400.gif

To this

Sorry but the suits are limited, CGI will make they more dynamic like the cartoon.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on all the info we already KNEW about this movie. The trailer didn't surprise me in the least. We knew this was going to be a different take on TMNT, we knew MB was directing, we knew Meghan Fox was April O'niel, and we knew the turtles were going to look different than what we're used to.

I personally am looking forward to this movie. I know the CGI will be on point and the action scenes will be amazing.

People will always complain about "Why Meghan Fox, Why a white Shreddar, Why this and that".

I think MB's tone is perfect for TMNT. TMNT isn't known for its captivating storyline, it's about mutant turtles kicking ass and having fun while they do it.

So stop trying to give this movie unrealistic expectations with the only reason to let yourself down in the end, step back and look at it for what it is. A live action adaptation of a kids saturday morning cartoon.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all got to stop saying Michael Bay is directing. He's a producer. He obviously has input as he's helping finance this shyt but saying he's directing it is not true. Example, Brad Pitt (a producer) didn't direct 12 Years a Slave.... etc. Michael Bay is one of like 7 producers on this project. If this looks like a Bay flick it's just as likely the director is simply biting the style.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Some people will hate on Bay no matter what he does. Dude is straight about resurrect this franchise on the Big Screen. There hasn't been a live action movie in 21 years cause Part 2 and 3 flopped. Yes I was dancing to "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go" as kid but let's keep it real, that was the beginning of the end of the live action franchise. My man is taking us from:

tumblr_mctbigfDJy1qb1g04o3_250.gif

Ninja Rap

tumblr_n33sheLhWJ1tw9yl5o2_400.gif

To this

Sorry but the suits are limited, CGI will make they more dynamic like the cartoon.

*Insert Alonzo Mourning gif*