Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not for nothing, Jay did take a lot of swag and rhyme patterns from chris. Chris has Rihanna before Rihanna was riri..
Respectfully to these two emcees, they should have a lot more to talk about than that. Unfortunately, YC’s career didn’t go where it was supposed to, but not for lack of talent, he is one of the biggest missed opportunities I can think of. The kid is actually nice asf, has flows, styles, star quality, and even when he was a youngin’, he seemed to be able have pretty solid attitude. I hope they really ask good questions, it would be interesting to learn exactly what happened, and why he thinks he never made the transition. As for Free, this guy has had tough times, and he has always been a really introspective, solid guy. He navigated the whole Roc split like a surgeon, and it’s unfortunate that he isn’t living better out here. He deserves to love the rest of his days in comfortability (maybe he does?), I always thought that his rhyme structure is so advanced that it might be too much for casuals, but it’s dope, and complex.