Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
All I know, is that listening to E$$o when he was first getting started on MEO, he used to be on some wild shyt, even for a dude that thinks super highly of himself on the bragging shyt. When he first started up on there, he used to talk about all the time that Steven A Smith was straight up stealing his talking points, for SAS's hugely popular radio/pod show. To have that much of an ego to go on some shyt that a lot of people watch, and try to call out SAS for sharking your sports takes is fukking wild to me, and completely and totally delusional. I'm glad that some people love bag fuel, *pause* because I don't.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bigga back on his bullshyt :heh:

I'm not pressing play. That's Dres from Black Sheep. That's a good dude. On all levels. No need to press him into any kind of corner.
Literally came to post this
:russ:

I hate speculating on dudes but....it really seems like there's something wrong with this man. Like some childhood trauma or something that eventually led him to religion, and he blames rap shyt for creating the conditions for whatever he experienced.

Nah, I've said it in this thread before.

Bigga the type of nikka that was SUPER thorough on his street/block/in his building, went to jail and was one of them voices you heard talking bout "I WANNA GO HOOOOMMMMEEEE :sadcam::sadbron:" when you trying to sleep at 2 am while 5 other nikkas screaming "SHUT THE fukk UP"

found religion cause he didn't wanna join no bloods/crips/vice lords/GDs, and couldn't cling to anything else

got out and realized everybody shuts up when a goon starts talking God.... and clinged to it cause he felt powerless in jail. Now he feel like this the only power he got.

America: "Oh, he look like a supergoon, but he found GOD!?!?!?? What a remarkable man! Let's hear what he has to say! :lupe:"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not pressing play. That's Dres from Black Sheep. That's a good dude. On all levels. No need to press him into any kind of corner.

it’s not him bigga pressed…he got into it with one of the co-hosts…breh who runs the jail magazine or some shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bigga the type of nikka that was SUPER thorough on his street/block/in his building, went to jail and was one of them voices you heard talking bout "I WANNA GO HOOOOMMMMEEEE :sadcam::sadbron:" when you trying to sleep at 2 am while 5 other nikkas screaming "SHUT THE fukk UP"

found religion cause he didn't wanna join no bloods/crips/vice lords/GDs, and couldn't cling to anything else

got out and realized everybody shuts up when a goon starts talking God.... and clinged to it cause he felt powerless in jail. Now he feel like this the only power he got.

America: "Oh, he look like a supergoon, but he found GOD!?!?!?? What a remarkable man! Let's hear what he has to say! :lupe:"

damn. :picard:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Nah, I've said it in this thread before.

Damn....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peter Gunz is unapoligetically agnostic.

Listen to the start of that ep.

What did Bigga have to say?

I peeped a clip where gunz mentioned that…he made it clear it was pointless having a conversation with bigga…not him per se but with ppl who are extremely faithful bcuz he’s not gonna change their minds anymore than they can change his unless one of them has definitive proof of god’s existence or absence

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I peeped a clip where gunz mentioned that…he made it clear it was pointless having a conversation with bigga…not him per se but with ppl who are extremely faithful bcuz he’s not gonna change their minds anymore than they can change his unless one of them has definitive proof of god’s existence or absence

right.

any other guest, they're like "I believe, but nah, nah....."

Bigga start thinking he Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

that ep, Gunz showed him he had no leverage/power, so he shut up and we got Math praying Bigga jumped in, talking bout "have you ever walked with no legs"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I didn’t mind giving it a listen at first but she got annoying very quickly
The way she had to but in when she wasn’t being talked to/about was wild. She was acting like Esso used to act if there was any discussion about production/Queens. The story about how they got together was one of the trashiest/corniest stories about “how we met” I ever heard.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right.

any other guest, they're like "I believe, but nah, nah....."

Bigga start thinking he Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

that ep, Gunz showed him he had no leverage/power, so he shut up and we got Math praying Bigga jumped in, talking bout "have you ever walked with no legs"

I believe in god/a higher power but that bullshyt math was tryna kick at that point had me laughing smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way she had to but in when she wasn’t being talked to/about was wild. She was acting like Esso used to act if there was any discussion about production/Queens. The story about how they got together was one of the trashiest/corniest stories about “how we met” I ever heard.
i figured luca could be entertaining, but the jawn is OD

she seems to have played a very important role in him coming up…but if that’s her real personality then I don’t feel like listening to her…chic is on 1000 for no reason