Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i thought the curses are bleeped on the clips but uncut with the full interviews
I forget the full rules but it's something ridiculous like if you curse so many seconds into a video, you get demonetized. Not sure if it's different rules for clips vs longer length videos

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Literally came to post this
:russ:

I hate speculating on dudes but....it really seems like there's something wrong with this man. Like some childhood trauma or something that eventually led him to religion, and he blames rap shyt for creating the conditions for whatever he experienced.
Nah, he just a stubborn narcissist. He doesn’t believe in nuance, everything is binary, which is fukking wild for someone on his Jesus shyt. He refuses to see things from different perspectives. There are people that have perfected not backing off of their stance, but doing it in a way that you can compromise, and the other person feels like they are at least being heard, but not with Bigga. There is no question that Bigga feels equal parts responsible for Math’s success, and that will eventually be the reason that they fall out, because when push comes to shove, Math ain’t gonna let Bigga lil bro him forever.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

It’s an interesting debate. I personally have a hard time giving Dre credit like that, he is the Drake of production, but beats with his name on it, it’s hard to top Snoops debut album, beat wise, but how much if that is Daz ghosting? Anyway, my favorite Dre beat, if he did it, Its “always into something” off NWA, that is one of my top 10 records in history, and will always, along with Eazy Boys in the hood, be the benchmark for Dre related West Coast hip hop. 88/89 is when I became engrossed in hip hop, and hearing this shyt in the early 90’s, when I had only been exposed to East Coast was crazy, it sounded like another type of music altogether.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I forget the full rules but it's something ridiculous like if you curse so many seconds into a video, you get demonetized. Not sure if it's different rules for clips vs longer length videos
They re did the rules recently too, so it’s no F word/similar curses for first 15 seconds, then, no “overuse” of curses. It’s a moving target, because there is absolutely zero consistency, it’s all up to whatever moderation team is reviewing your video that day

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Sorry for spamming this thread lol I haven’t been in here in a couple weeks. Shout out to Math for orchestrating “Podderhouse” because I think that got Flip close enough to Joe enough time for Flip to talk him into letting him in the pod. That is the best thing to happen to JBP since Rory and Mal got cleared out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

Esso exposed Math

Nah, everything worked out the way a lot of us thought. Math weathered the storm, and he is in an infinitely better place now, with no one on the show that is gonna cause drama regarding “contracts”. Esso and Hynaken are gonna be bitter, talking about MEO like an ex that went out and did better than they did

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

Esso exposed Math

Esso said that Math knows him & Hynaken from BagFuel. First off, no. Nobody was watching that shyt, lol. nikkas been knowing Hynaken from ThisIs50 and True Stories Radio. He used to interview all of the URL battle rappers. And most know him, in general, for taking over for Jack Thriller at Thisis50. Off that alone, I cut the interview off cause this nikka can't even be honest with himself. This also doesn't line up with the story he gave before. Hynaken fukked up letting this shiesty nikka influence him to the point where he fukked up a good opportunity for himself.

URL Strategy Room - 10 years ago

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Esso said that Math knows him & Hynaken from BagFuel. First off, no. Nobody was watching that shyt, lol. nikkas been knowing Hynaken from ThisIs50 and True Stories Radio. He used to interview all of the URL battle rappers. And most know him, in general, for taking over for Jack Thriller at Thisis50. Off that alone, I cut the interview off cause this nikka can't even be honest with himself. This also doesn't line up with the story he gave before. Hynaken fukked up letting this shiesty nikka influence him to the point where he fukked up a good opportunity for himself.

URL Strategy Room - 10 years ago

He said Math knows HIM from his Bag Fuel show, not Hynaken. Everyone knows Hynaken.