Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
It's crazy listening to stories be corroborated from two different eras and two different people

I was listening to Flex interview on Juan Epstein from 2014 and he's talking about the 4 Zulu Nation DJs, one of them being Red Alert and how Red didn't get to play at the parties that much, but he was always getting shouted out by the Zulu Nation and he was known for having tapes and making blends. Which is exactly what Red was saying on Math's podcast about himself.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Probably Mecca. He seems to be outspoken when he feels a way. Either him or Bigga.
You dont think essi be doin too much wit the queens talk and tryna show everyone that he was around? We already seen him get sonned

But you right, Mecc be tryna psycho analyze nikkas on the spot and telling them what THEY need to do for the rap world :mjlol:. Bigga is pretty one track with his spiritual talk to.

both not good for a nikka who aint backing down from shyt to sit down and talk with :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You dont think essi be doin too much wit the queens talk and tryna show everyone that he was around? We already seen him get sonned

But you right, Mecc be tryna psycho analyze nikkas on the spot and telling them what THEY need to do for the rap world :mjlol:. Bigga is pretty one track with his spiritual talk to.

both not good for a nikka who aint backing down from shyt to sit down and talk with :dead:
Could be Esso too, I ruled him out because of the Queens connection but you right lol