Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Could be Esso too, I ruled him out because of the Queens connection but you right lol
Let esso disagree with a memory yayo had about queens, it aint hard to picture at all

I get that he was around but he be saying that shyt to people who were actually causing waves, they aren't gonna be impressed

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yayo's interview is dropping

sp8ce ghost said it on his podcast

what makes me laugh hard is when hyneken talks, dude always gestures as if he's got some deeep thinking comment loll
And it's ALWAYS just him being excited about tricking off on something :mjlol: it works tho cuz he can get them to slip up and indulge

Or just flat out expose em like he did Drama :dead:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to get into this podcast because of the Guru interview but this releasing clips for two weeks shyt rap podcasts do is :camby:

I'll watch one clip in anticipation but after that I just end up not caring anymore

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I was about to get into this podcast because of the Guru interview but this releasing clips for two weeks shyt rap podcasts do is :camby:

I'll watch one clip in anticipation but after that I just end up not caring anymore
That's how they make money

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

I literally hate when other podcasts do that shyt but these nikkas drop so much content everyday I don’t even trip. You won’t be disappointed with the Guru interview tho. shyt is like 5 hours long.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally hate when other podcasts do that shyt but these nikkas drop so much content everyday I don’t even trip. You won’t be disappointed with the Guru interview tho. shyt is like 5 hours long.
You don't understand

Once I left that page I'll probably never hear that interview now:russ::manny:

I'm sure that drip feed shyt works on a lot of people but it annoys me to no end and just makes me not even care anymore

And it's one thing when nikkas cut shyt up into 5 parts over a week or whatever. This Guru shyt been going on for like 2 weeks I'm good :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP