Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just heard that DJ Drama one. When he asked DJ Drama to do a Gangsta Grillz and he said you ain’t ready :dead:

No one trying to hear Maths regular tape let alone a Gangsta Grillz. Drama a real polite man. Idk what my response would have been but it wouldn’t have been polite. Maybe I would have started cracking up

Daps
I just heard that DJ Drama one. When he asked DJ Drama to do a Gangsta Grillz and he said you ain’t ready :dead:

No one trying to hear Maths regular tape let alone a Gangsta Grillz. Drama a real polite man. Idk what my response would have been but it wouldn’t have been polite. Maybe I would have started cracking up

Talk about putting somebody on the spot smh

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

I fukk with Math but he has a warped view of his music..rooting for him tho
what’s crazy is they always talk about Mecc being harsh on upcoming rappers demos & i be thinking “but he actually likes Math shyt?”

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Math gotta stop telling that lie that battle rappers wasn't fukking with the podcast, lol. I'm looking at old episodes and all of the early guests are battle rappers damn near.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math gotta stop telling that lie that battle rappers wasn't fukking with the podcast, lol. I'm looking at old episodes and all of the early guests are battle rappers damn near.
He's not lying tho, there was a lot of people he asked to get on and they didn't. There was even some episodes where they agreed and no showed.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
He's not lying tho, there was a lot of people he asked to get on and they didn't. There was even some episodes where they agreed and no showed.
Surf and a handful of others doesn't equate to "battle rap not supporting." Most of the culture was supportive from the beginning. I love the show either way.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m sure that a lot of them are beating his door down now, but then again, pride is super powerful, and the begging is ammunition, lol, I’m sure there are a few kicking themselves now.