Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Esso is a former manager and promoter, worked at multiple labels
Mecc is another industry guy, been around forever, he works closely with Busta Rhymes.
Hynaken used to work for Thisis50 basically as a host/interviewer
Bigga, I don't know his pedigree, I saw someone say he's security, he seems like Math's right hand man

Mecca used to battle in the late 90's and early 2000's

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I met Guru when in college. I was doing some work for allhiphop.com.

They were going to multiple hbcus holding a Q&A session and I was on the street team passing flyers.

I was surprised at how tall he was but dude was so laid back and chill. We was talking for 15min but it seemed like an hr

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yayo episode is not coming out. There was a misunderstanding between Yayo and one of Math's guys during the interview that escalated and they felt Yayo was disrespectful. It had to do with Yayo bragging and it rubbed dude the wrong way.

They go into detail about it in Yayo's latest interview with Vlad, and Yayo apologized for what happened.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Yayo episode is not coming out. There was a misunderstanding between Yayo and one of Math's guys during the interview that escalated and they felt Yayo was disrespectful. It had to do with Yayo bragging and it rubbed dude the wrong way.

They go into detail about it in Yayo's latest interview with Vlad, and Yayo apologized for what happened.
I was wondering when somebody wasn’t gonna vibe right with one of the guests. Or vice versa

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering when somebody wasn’t gonna vibe right with one of the guests. Or vice versa

I wish they still put up the episode but I guess Math doing it outta respect for his mans cause Yayo (and Vlad) think it should still go up, so I'm thinking Yayo won the argument or verbally violated dude lol.

I wonder who it was too cause Yayo shouted out Math and Hynaken.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Probably Mecca. He seems to be outspoken when he feels a way. Either him or Bigga.