Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ever since them shady nikkas left the guests have been bigger

I know them nikkas mad.
Something is missing tho. I think they need to make Grafh and DZA fixtures on the pod, the new guy isn't really cutting it imo.

Man I just wish Hynaken left on his own :francis:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guest are bigger but the content ain't been as good imo. Peep that Derrick Rose episode. It was just okay and I felt that was a missed opportunity. The questions they asked him was ass. It was good to see him tell his story but no one speaks of that.

They do got a viral clip with Mc Search though. I wanna see that one.
Ever since them shady nikkas left the guests have been bigger

I know them nikkas mad.

Bragging over guests? All that guests shyt is for dumb mufukkas

I've been saying the show is way better without these goofy ass stupid ass guests. All they needed was their own topics and to run through them.

That was the beauty of the show. They didn't need these dumb ass nyggas to come on their show. Rappers are not interesting like that, which is why Joe is so selective with who he allows on his show. Most of them have no business conducting an interview. The show doesn't need them.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
to be fair I wasn’t expecting too much from the d rose interview before the clips even dropped…he’s very low key/low energy and he said as much himself…then you take into account a lot of NBA players kinda give canned responses…it was still a decent listen for me tho
I hear you and he is low energy but as big name as he is and the fact he doesn't really do interviews you're supposed to slam dunk that imo. There is mad shyt they could have asked him. That's supposed to go viral and not just be an ordinary interview.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Regarding the breakup…just watched the joe budden episode…

Them dudes (math and previously queenzflip) all jerked the fukk outta spaceghost, which left the show vulnerable to be broken up from the inside. Thats on Math. And even then, those two were shytting on him like he doesnt deserve bread for his top tier work. Thats wrong.

Spaceghost is super wrong if he tried to extort math for $100,000 which sounds too specific to be fake. I’ll be honest…that shyt is unforgivable if so.

Hynaken and esso did snake math and used Spaceghost to do it, but Math is clearly sheisty enough to make someone want to rip him off.

All these dudes scurvy as fukk

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: :what: That very first comment has to be the moment where Math decides he's not coming back

Dude really tried to compare Math & MC Serch's story by saying Serch went from battling, to getting a deal. This was actually common back then.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Serch is scattering jewels all throughout these clips.

ASCAP, streaming numbers, platform/maintenance costs, where he gets his drive for the backend info most people ignore, parents as business managers, etc.