Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’ve been watching Bag Fuel as of late and I think it’s really good. I always heard the name Jean Nelson so it was nice to actually hear his story

They got one with Mega dropping, I want to see that. I wanted to see Cormega on MEO too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dudes engage in shaky business practices but wanna do the whole “why do we always…?” bullshyt ass speech…nasty…white folks screw each other over in business all the time BUT that’s not to say it’s alright…I bring that up to make it clear it’s not an US thing…which sounds even worse coming from math when he’s not completely innocent in the matter

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes engage in shaky business practices but wanna do the whole “why do we always…?” bullshyt ass speech…nasty…white folks screw each other over in business all the time BUT that’s not to say it’s alright…I bring that up to make it clear it’s not an US thing…which sounds even worse coming from math when he’s not completely innocent in the matter

Yo Math is wild. This dude starts off by saying, "fukk your life" and then says he loves Spaceghost. Wow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nasty, especially since Math admitted he owes Space money. I get he doesn't like how Space went about asking for the money but c'mon breh

right at the end of the day they’re mad bcuz he screwed them over worse than they did him…based on his quiet demeanor they didn’t expect this…but they would’ve been perfectly content still screwing him over if he didn’t leave, KNOWING they owe him money or in flip’s case wasn’t even paying him at all…I still fukk with their respective shows but this shyt funny to me with them trying to act like they’re innocent victims…flip should be ashamed to even show his face but that nikka shameless tho lmao

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or even Flip. Talking all that peace shyt and making amends. Then finds out he’s working with Clue and he right back to hating lol.
Yeah straight scumbag shyt. The peace talk was probably just for the camera.

They have to be some cold-blooded individuals to be able to work with a crew at least two times a week knowing they are cheating them out of money, paying them late, or flat out not paying at all. I don't know how they can look themselves in the mirror but I'm different I guess.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll pass on Rowdy :hhh:

Mega should be great since he's smart and articulate.

They need to get AZ, Redman, and Premier.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the comments and a surprising amount of people are going along with their bullshyt too :mjlol:

they KNOW what they’re doing with these clips…ppl more so nowadays are VERY incapable of separating artists’ talents from their bullshyt…you see it here often too…if they like their music enough they’ll support every fukking thing the artist says or does…on the flip side if they disagree with their views strongly enough then they’ll shyt on everything else the artist does musically