Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cmon breh you and I both know Math is full of shyt. He owed spaceghost and said he had 6,000 dollars in his walet and lost it. Who the fukk does that? 6,000 in a wallet? That makes no sense.

Space also said he sent him an invoice. Why would he answer a text when you know how much you owe, just pay the money. He didn't want to hear no dumb excuses, just pay up lol. If you owed me over 6,000 dollars for work you think I want to talk to you.
I don't know Math is full of shyt. You're siding with Esso and Hykanken because you believe their story, I do not. And that's okay. I have no idea why y'all dudes so emotional over this lol.

As far as Space, if Math owes him, he should sue Math then. Problem solved, correct?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't know Math is full of shyt. You're siding with Esso and Hykanken because you believe their story, I do not.

As far as Space, if Math owes him, he should sue Math then. Problem solved, correct?
I do believe their story. If multiple people are screaming bad business I got to believe them unless I see proof of otherwise. It's not just one person saying it and space wouldn't cosign Esso and Hynaken if they were lying. I know Space is the type that does good business and he don't get behind foolishness.

As for him suing math, he could do that or Math could just pay what he owes like someone with ethics would do. Via his own words he said he had 6,000 dollars for space. So my point is he was doing bad business, no way around that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I do believe their story. If multiple people are screaming bad business I got to believe them unless I see proof of otherwise. It's not just one person saying it and space wouldn't cosign Esso and Hynaken if they were lying. I know Space is the type that does good business and he don't get behind foolishness.

As for him suing math, he could do that or Math could just pay what he owes like someone with ethics would do. Via his own words he said he had 6,000 dollars for space. So my point is he was doing bad business, no way around that.
Esso and Hykaken got fired together, so they're gonna take each other's side bro. I don't know Space from a can of paint to say what he would or wouldn't do bro, if you do, then that's what's up

Math owes Space money and should pay him. Correct. If Space doesn't get paid, he should sue. I don't believe Math was malicious in his non-payment of Space. Irresponsible? Absolutely. And he should take what comes with that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I found it hard to fully believe math with the lost 6000 in a wallet and my acct is messed up lol salute to the brotha though.
And even if he did, it's irrelevant. That part is still his fault. He's responsible for paying Space, whether you lost it or spent it, you are responsible for paying that man. There's no excuses for that. Pay him.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Esso and Hykaken got fired together, so they're gonna take each other's side bro. I don't know Space from a can of paint to say what he would or wouldn't do bro, if you do, then that's what's up

Math owes Space money and should pay him. Correct. If Space doesn't get paid, he should sue. I don't believe Math was malicious in his non-payment of Space. Irresponsible? Absolutely. And he should take what comes with that.
So you actually believe Math lost a wallet with 6,000 dollars in it? Also that Math couldn't just wire his money from a bank once he got his account back as he did to Space in the past?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you actually believe Math lost a wallet with 6,000 dollars in it? Also that Math couldn't just wire his money from a bank once he got his account back as he did to Space in the past?
Don't know if he did or didn't (I tend to believe he didn't have it more than "lost" it, but that's irrelevant and speculatory on my behalf), my point is, it doesn't matter how it happened, it's his responsibility to pay Space regardless.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
It's bad business.

People can tell whatever stories they want. But the problem with these podcasts and the people, is that these dudes aren't used to having money. So the minute these shows start to generate a little bread, the greed sets in, and as usual, people stop paying people what they deserve. The show has started to build a nice following, so that same greed will have dudes saying that the same people who aren't being paid, are disposable. We've seen this happen a million times. So then the seats start changing and personalities start walking out of the door, and then the show's quality eventually starts to dip.

All of this could be avoided if the business is handled correctly. And that's done by making sure everyone in the building is paid what they're owed, and no bullsh*t over paper comes into play. When you start snaking people for their bread, it comes back to you, at some point, and the run ends.

Last edited:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what Esso said, he violated the contract and wasn't paying them.
So I can understand them starting their own podcast after Math violated the contract because he didn't pay them.