Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lol I remember Space said he was full of shyt. He said one week something was wrong with his account, and then something was wrong with is cash app, and then he lost the money :russ:

Cmon we already know what time it is
Facts but dudes in here wanna make excuses for Math.

You like his show and so do I but that nikka a liar and wasn't trying to pay spaceghost shyt lol. That kinda greed and ego will hurt him in the long run.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ever since them shady nikkas left the guests have been bigger

I know them nikkas mad.
The guest are bigger but the content ain't been as good imo. Peep that Derrick Rose episode. It was just okay and I felt that was a missed opportunity. The questions they asked him was ass. It was good to see him tell his story but no one speaks of that.

They do got a viral clip with Mc Search though. I wanna see that one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guest are bigger but the content ain't been as good imo. Peep that Derrick Rose episode. It was just okay and I felt that was a missed opportunity. The questions they asked him was ass. It was good to see him tell his story but no one speaks of that.

They do got a viral clip with Mc Search though. I wanna see that one.

to be fair I wasn’t expecting too much from the d rose interview before the clips even dropped…he’s very low key/low energy and he said as much himself…then you take into account a lot of NBA players kinda give canned responses…it was still a decent listen for me tho