Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i been late on this- but math got something special with this podcast. he asks questions i would want to know about and gets great guests. he also will make a guest go back and explain stuff in detail i love that. a lot of times in shows a guest will be about to go in something valuable and get caught off and lose that train of thought. esso, mecca and hynaken all complement it too. esso be overdoing it but i understand sometimes. very entertaining they be letting the guest talk freely.

i been watching recent ones but its so good- i will go back and eventually catch up on the entire series. its just tough time wise for me.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I seen this niqqa say that there were 7 women to every man.

And was fussing mfs down. About 15 seconds after he first said it, I stopped the vid.

And before you even begin to try to cosign, just Google it real fast. There are naturally a percent or two more women than men, but more like 51% to 49% not 87% to 13%

Needs to change his name from "Math"

Krs2

Pro
Daps
It's crazy how consistently quick math drops these right after the Geronimo stuff you didn't have to wait one week for the drama stuff

That's crazy i wonder if he can keep going like tgat