Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol that's not the case with spaceghost. He said he sent Math an invoice and math always had an excuse. Whether it be he lost his wallet or he don't have it this week, etc etc.

Also Math said they brought only two guests but who knows if that's the truth. If it is, they still contributed.
He can say whatever. 3 sides to a story. What about the bullshyt 100k? No way that's fair for that equipment.

Two guests out of how many shows they were on, 40ish? More? Nothing. Clue and someone else, nobody that crazy. All Math.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He can say whatever. 3 sides to a story. What about the bullshyt 100k? No way that's fair for that equipment.

Two guests out of how many shows they were on, 40ish? More? Nothing. Clue and someone else, nobody that crazy. All Math.
There was no 100k ransom. Space said that was a lie and that he was out of town but would give Math his camera. However he is keeping the footage cause he shot it and should be paid for it which is fair.

Lol watch Spachghosts interview with Big chick and listen to his version. To me it makes sense why he would leave. Also it wasn't math himself people saw the show with all of them on there and chose to go on there. Math by himself with Ms.Fit and knowledge weren't getting all of those names.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There was no 100k ransom. Space said that was a lie and that he was out of town but would give Math his camera. However he is keeping the footage cause he shot it and should be paid for it which is fair.

Lol watch Spachghosts interview with Big chick and listen to his version. To me it makes sense why he would leave. Also it wasn't math himself people saw the show with all of them on there and chose to go on there. Math by himself with Ms.Fit and knowledge weren't getting all of those names.
Again, 3 sides to a story. That Behind Da Bar nikka says Space is a piece of shyt and Flip has alluded to it as well.

Math's buzz has been steadily building for 3 years. Nobody is hype to talk to Esso and Hynaken. Most don't know the name, they wanna go on "Math's show", or "Math Hoffa". To the masses, everyone else is interchangable.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
LMAOOO at everyone getting shocked at Bigga's age. Like @FreshAIG said I peeped it during the older interviews with Red Alert etc. He makes it very clear he has just a little kid in the 80's and he's been consistent about it. He's just a strange dude that acts older. Probably from hanging around church people

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAOOO at everyone getting shocked at Bigga's age. Like @FreshAIG said I peeped it during the older interviews with Red Alert etc. He makes it very clear he has just a little kid in the 80's and he's been consistent about it. He's just a strange dude that acts older. Probably from hanging around church people
There’s nothing worse than a bummy New York City bamma. How are you from the city but behave and think like you’re from a rural, desolate area with no culture or education available to you? It’s one thing to be a dummy - but to be a militant dummy is next level. He gotta go.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Again, 3 sides to a story. That Behind Da Bar nikka says Space is a piece of shyt and Flip has alluded to it as well.

Math's buzz has been steadily building for 3 years. Nobody is hype to talk to Esso and Hynaken. Most don't know the name, they wanna go on "Math's show", or "Math Hoffa". To the masses, everyone else is interchangable.
Lol the behind da bar nikkas side is who you choose to believe. That bum ass nikka don't like Space or Shampoo lol. It's personal to him and Flop already flat out said he didn't pay space ghost but believe what you will.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: And the speech impediment doesn't help
And I know the bulk of this site is neither hood nor familiar with these old rappers, but you see how firmly Tek stood his ground. These BCC dudes are legit hood nikkas. They been through it. They came up with and are connected to real street dudes. Tek ain’t worried about no big stupid “real New York street nikka” and honestly he sounded like a retard even saying that. You can get bodied over his behavior during that segment. I wish Sean Price was still alive and had been there. The gall of that nobody ass doofus to put on a hideous silk shirt and try to flex on bonafide Brooklyn and hip hop legends who literally had personal relationships with Big and Pac. shyt has me disgusted.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I know the bulk of this site is neither hood nor familiar with these old rappers, but you see how firmly Tek stood his ground. These BCC dudes are legit hood nikkas. They been through it. They came up with and are connected to real street dudes. Tek ain’t worried about no big stupid “real New York street nikka” and honestly he sounded like a retard even saying that. You can get bodied over his behavior during that segment. I wish Sean Price was still alive and had been there. The gall of that nobody ass doofus to put on a hideous silk shirt and try to flex on bonafide Brooklyn and hip hop legends who literally had personal relationships with Big and Pac. shyt has me disgusted.
Besides his misunderstanding of Pac's line, what did Bigga say that was disrespectful? He clearly said in the beginning that he saw them as traitors when he was young and a lot of people he knew felt the same back then. If Bigga would've tossed both Steel and Tek into that barbershop's window after they stood up, then people would say he went way too far. I thought he showed a lot of restraint cause a lot of people wouldn't just sit their while both of them are standing in front of him like they were.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol the behind da bar nikkas side is who you choose to believe. That bum ass nikka don't like Space or Shampoo lol. It's personal to him and Flop already flat out said he didn't pay space ghost but believe what you will.
I didn't say who I believe. FOR THE 3RD TIME, it's 3 sides to a story. You seem to have a narrative et in your mind already. I freely admit I don't know because I wasn't there. Nor do I care, to be real.