Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Besides his misunderstanding of Pac's line, what did Bigga say that was disrespectful? He clearly said in the beginning that he saw them as traitors when he was young and a lot of people he knew felt the same back then. If Bigga would've tossed both Steel and Tek into that barbershop's window after they stood up, then people would say he went way too far. I thought he showed a lot of restraint cause a lot of people wouldn't just sit their while both of them are standing in front of him like they were.
You can’t be serious. That big doofy rockhead isn’t even the main fukkin host of this “show” and he’s in there talking aggressively and condescendingly to the guests, who are two bonafide local and hip hop legends, who literally broke bread and had relationships with the two rap figures this stupid ass nikka feels all this misguided passion about…. Off top, that’s wild unprofessional and offensive. Then he maintains a hold of Steele’s pound and takes his glasses off to lecture him in a threatening manner while telling him “fukk your celebrity” and generally try to ho him out. All over a lyric that didn’t exist and two rappers his doofy ass never knew, who been dead for decades. Bigga ain’t throwing no fukkin body through a window or he would’ve done it. Tek stood in his face and told him fukk your feelings, your homeboys, and how big you are. And he ain’t seem slightly nervous. Bigga ain’t nobody. Just a loud stupid nikka in an ugly outfit.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You can’t be serious. That big doofy rockhead isn’t even the main fukkin host of this “show” and he’s in there talking aggressively and condescendingly to the guests, who are two bonafide local and hip hop legends, who literally broke bread and had relationships with the two rap figures this stupid ass nikka feels all this misguided passion about…. Off top, that’s wild unprofessional and offensive. Then he maintains a hold of Steele’s pound and takes his glasses off to lecture him in a threatening manner while telling him “fukk your celebrity” and generally try to ho him out. All over a lyric that didn’t exist and two rappers his doofy ass never knew, who been dead for decades. Bigga ain’t throwing no fukkin body through a window or he would’ve done it. Tek stood in his face and told him fukk your feelings, your homeboys, and how big you are. And he ain’t seem slightly nervous. Bigga ain’t nobody. Just a loud stupid nikka in an ugly outfit.
I'm fukking weakkkk lmaoo

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The legend @Walt makes an appearance because Sean Bigga out here being a dusty pig headed, knucklehead in 4K! Wish you posted more, Walt, you make the site better!
@Walt and posters like him are what makes messageboards dope in the first place. nikkas wit real history and insight.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Math is a boring nicca, but there are NY dudes in the podcast game that are floundering who would be a good fit, i.e. Pop Vasquez. That's a joker who I think is underacheiving because on a podcast with boring cat's who holding him back. If Math can find 3-4 cat's like that he'll be good.
I think Maino should be bigger

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I didn't say who I believe. FOR THE 3RD TIME, it's 3 sides to a story. You seem to have a narrative et in your mind already. I freely admit I don't know because I wasn't there. Nor do I care, to be real.
His side is irrelevant, you can't go by Mane's validity on this. Look at him just a minute in

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
His side is irrelevant, you can't go by Mane's validity on this. Look at him just a minute in

Lol that nikka Presents riding against Space and Poo? Presents probably beat up a woman right before he filmed that lil clip

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I’m laughing at Shampoo/KoaB’s even asking to be on Maths platform as a guest, like what? I think Poo is funny sometimes, but NOBODY is looking for him, not even as a co-host, playing the back, like he doesn’t fit in the space/lane that Math is in, at all. He is a fukking garbage man, that called into the Howard Stern show sometimes as a complete caricature, what relevancy does Shampoo have at all in with the demo that watches/listens to Maths shyt?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m laughing at Shampoo/KoaB’s even asking to be on Maths platform as a guest, like what? I think Poo is funny sometimes, but NOBODY is looking for him, not even as a co-host, playing the back, like he doesn’t fit in the space/lane that Math is in, at all. He is a fukking garbage man, that called into the Howard Stern show sometimes as a complete caricature, what relevancy does Shampoo have at all in with the demo that watches/listens to Maths shyt?
He's a mega bozo.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Math going viral for all the wrong reasons what a crazy week for him :mjlol:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
These Albee Al clips made me look up his other interviews. This is a good one too. I wonder what his issue is with Tsu Surf tho. He kinda laughed him off when the host brought up his name.

22:36 (for the Surf shyt)