Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
These Albee Al clips made me look up his other interviews. This is a good one too. I wonder what his issue is with Tsu Surf tho. He kinda laughed him off when the host brought up his name.

22:36 (for the Surf shyt)

Thought they did songs together

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lol that nikka Presents riding against Space and Poo? Presents probably beat up a woman right before he filmed that lil clip
Lmao big facts he a clown literally. Also now that you mention I remember his girl saying he was abusive too. He still with her? I don't even follow these guys.
I’m laughing at Shampoo/KoaB’s even asking to be on Maths platform as a guest, like what? I think Poo is funny sometimes, but NOBODY is looking for him, not even as a co-host, playing the back, like he doesn’t fit in the space/lane that Math is in, at all. He is a fukking garbage man, that called into the Howard Stern show sometimes as a complete caricature, what relevancy does Shampoo have at all in with the demo that watches/listens to Maths shyt?
I hear you but shampoo is entertaining. He would go up there and start talking about music and talking about life shyt which would drum up interesting barbershop talk and debates. My only issue with him and what holds him back is those pervert jokes he loves to do and the c00ning.

Other than that he is a hilarious guy imo but I agree he may not be the best fit for that show.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Hynaken: So did you think people would of confused you with the other Baby's in rap?
Screenshot-2022-10-18-123300.png

DaBaby: No

Hynaken. Ok you right.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Joe and Queenzflip

Joe is the greatest host I have ever heard on this pod shyt at calling people out on shyt to their face. He does not care about anything that might come from it, he gonna say how he feels, right or wrong, he feels like he is always right (unless you Puff, or Jay, lol)