Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Esso's knowledge on contracts and how the music industry is run won't be replaced

And also apparently it was Hy who came up with the questions

I can't stand mecca , dude thinks he knows everything

So I won't be watching anymore
Mecca is fukking unbearable. He sits there with that dumbass fake stoic look on his face just waiting to argue with the guest. Corny ass Source nikka.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
In the Tayo interview Hynaken said that Remy had verses gostwritten by Mickey Factz. Hynaken says this was revealed years ago on Thisis50.com.

Edit: or Mickey said he ghostwrote for Remy
That's a lie. Mickey Factz said that him and Remy would write rhymes together back when they were in the same High School. He helped her with her pen and would show her how to write raps but he did not say that he ghostwrote for her. Hynaken is misunderstanding shyt and this is an old story.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's a lie. Mickey Factz said that him and Remy went to the same school and he would write rhymes with her back in High School. He helped her with her pen and would show her how to write raps but he did not say that he ghostwrote for her. Hynaken is misunderstanding shyt and this is an old story.

Copy. Just going off what Hynaken said in that interview.

Maybe what you said was confirmed and that's why Hynaken was bounced.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Young Guru gotta be sick watching this shyt blow up almost immediately after his interview. Everything he said was right. Great hosts, great setting, nice chemistry...shyt was poised for major things. I'll keep watching but the clips of these upcoming interviews haven't been good. Mecca sounding weird as fukk and entitled, telling artists (Joell and Crooked) how they should think/act. Math asking meh questions. D Rose interview dry as fukk....